• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Paired Mapping Contest #3 - Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Well since the last contest was a complete flop I'm not joining this one. When Servers Collide beats Trails of Kalimdor? Gimme a break that's the lamest thing I've seen in a long while. Hopefully this one will be judged better. The last one was, WHOEVER GETS THE MOST FRIENDS TO VOTE FOR THEIRS WINS! :angry:

Level 24
Well yea you would need to have abilities, since that would count to a fair bit of the judging of heroes. It should be fine though if you made abilities similar to the portal one, that would go with the gameplay, its just you would need to be a bit imaginative about what they are.

Level 34
I may be in with DesK. We are still thinking of ideas, and neither of us like each others ideas. : (

Level 2
Map nameContestant #1Contestant #2Submitted
Leaves of War: MaelstromBurburZero_Blader

So, we're newbies for map contests and sort of to the forums in terms of posting (we've been around the site for awhile, just not on the forums).
Yeah, Leaves of War/LoW: Maelstrom... and Zero_Blader is Zero-Wolfang on B.NET, just to be clear on credits.

Level 34
Oh, and for the "controls no other units", I'm going to guess that summons Charm, Resurrection, ect. are allowed?

Level 1
I'm entering myself and Cancelion into the competition.

Neither of us is very active in the forums, but we've both been registered here for a pretty long time.

Our map will be named Avatars of Tanalorn.

Level 4
Anyone looking for a partner? I'm keen to work on any style of map or idea a partner can come up with, and I'm pretty well rounded with world editor skills

Level 4
must I really get a partner?
I really like to do it alone...don't like people screwing my work,nor me screwing theirs-cause I know that here must be at least 7-8 people that make maps better than me :D

Mine and Fibians map is 80% compleat all we have to do is make 8 more heros for the ferst release. Also are we aloud to protect it or do you have to see the triggers. also we never made a rpg.

It cannot be protected for your submission. If you want to upload it to the map database afterwards then feel free to protect it.

Level 2
I would love to enter this just my general mapping isnt the best but its not the worst either!! =]

Status
Not open for further replies.