1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Join Texturing Contest #30 now in a legendary battle of mythological creatures!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Aftermath has been revealed for the 19th Terraining Contest! Be sure to check out the Results and see what came out of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Melee Mapping Contest #3 - Results are out! Congratulate the winners and check plenty of new 4v4 melee maps designed for this competition!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The winners of our cinematic soundtrack competition have been decided! Step by the Music Contest #11 - Results to check the entries and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Ninpou Storm 8.7

Submitted by PicoleDeLimao
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Description:
Naruto Ninpou is a mature map with over +10 years of story, being a Warcraft III classic and one of the most immersive Naruto maps and still being updated up to this day!
Presenting the original concept of a 3v3v3 AoS, it contains over 60 Naruto heroes, 200 items, and many modes for countless hours of fun!

**If you played this map long time ago, give it another chance now! Being updated for many years, we have improved a lot!**

Gameplay:

Social media:
Official website: Naruto Ninpou
Facebook page: Naruto Ninpou
Discord server: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Credits:
Models: Mr.War3, Hangun, Valkemiere, NeilC, Golden Egg, Fariday
SFX: WILLY THE ALMIGHTY, JetFangInferno, shadow1500, Callahan, Kuhneghetz, Kitabatake, Pyritie, Deolrin, Em!, sPy, waveseeker, wateverks, Peekay, icewolf055, Hayate, Darkminnion
Sounds: Teo77
Special thanks: Metalfoxxer, Teo77, Dennis
Previews
Contents

Naruto Ninpou Storm 8.7 (Map)

Reviews
Alxen345
ReviewNaruto Ninpou Storm [IMG] Key ConceptAoS - Well then, AoS + Naruto. You strike me here. :D I know this map from somewhere, I think I played it before, but, your is different. The loading screen is cool. Sasuke against Naruto with Susanoo and the...
Alxen345
Lord of the beast, jetfanginferno and so on? They have to be mentioned in the credits. Please look for all the custom resources you used and add them into the credits list.
deepstrasz
Loading time is quite big maybe because of the imports and size. It has a bit of a 1v1v1 feeling which might be problematic when one team is fighting another while the other might be advantaged (key moments). The playable area is small so it might...
  1. MetalfOxXer

MetalfOxXer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Greatest map of all time!

2. Kl3sk

Kl3sk

Resources:
    Resources:
    With Valkemiere in the credits, I'm actually thinking of downloading and playing this tonight.

3. Alxen345

Alxen345

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Review
    Naruto Ninpou Storm
    [​IMG]
    Key Concept
    AoS - Well then, AoS + Naruto. You strike me here. :D I know this map from somewhere, I think I played it before, but, your is different. The loading screen is cool. Sasuke against Naruto with Susanoo and the Nine Tails, important pieces of information are as well included in it. Thumbs up for that. Loading time is kinda big. The map has more than 100mb. I know that the new patches allow maps with more than 8mb to be played online but for an AoS, this size is kinda abnormal.
    [​IMG]
    Gameplay
    Hero selection in only 5 seconds? Don't hurry me, I wanna have at least 25 seconds. Would be recommended especially for newbies and for those that maybe don't even know the anime and the characters's powers alike. I like how you designed the events and the possibility to choose it from the start of the game. I played with Sasuke (Of course, obsessed Sasuke fan here, blame me) It's cool that you can choose between more lore sides of a character. I like how you made him, the spells can have a good synergy if used properly. Global experience? Never, but never ever never forever in never put something like this in an AoS. You can't sell the Soulabsorb Stone back to the shops. There are a lot of items and also active ones that are really well made. Active items in AoS maps should always be, I'm one of those that supports this. Normal AoS gameplay, I think that there are too many creeps being spawned but I suppose this happens because there are many AoE spells that can instantly wipe them out. Overall, the gameplay is nice. :D
    [​IMG]
    Terrain & Aesthetics
    Dota 2 tilesets a bit, the old trees used in the game before the reborn. Looks nice. I like how you drew those hidden leaf symbols using the flowers doodads. The map is kinda tiny, feels more like an arena than an AoS, but that can be easily enlarged. The User Interface is nice and is also designed for widescreen. Good job on that! The portraits are nice. They look really cool. :)
    [​IMG]
    Wizardry
    Each character has the generic spells from the anime. The spells are coded well and are designed really fine for each character.
    [​IMG]
    Final Suggestions
    Remove, but remove the Global Experience. Try making the shops be a little more clearer, like putting simple ones in a side of the base and the advanced ones a little bit further. Raise the hero selection timer and I suggest you create a larger space between the characters in the selection zone or even implement taverns. That's the best way for AoS maps. Taverns where you can analyze each hero and see what his/her capabilities are. You like anime, you mentioned Valkemiere in the credits, well note that in his anime AoS, heroes are in taverns. Excepting these, the map is fine and is playable. It should be approved. My rating for your AoS is 4/5. Work to improve the map since it has a lot of potential.

4. Alxen345

Alxen345

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Lord of the beast, jetfanginferno and so on? They have to be mentioned in the credits. Please look for all the custom resources you used and add them into the credits list.

5. PicoleDeLimao

PicoleDeLimao

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    @Alxen345 "View resources in use" is unreliable, as I don't use some resources list in there. But I credited the ones I used now in the thread.

6. Alxen345

Alxen345

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Alright, the bundle was updated. It should be now approved.

7. Deathkok

Deathkok

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    WTF 120 Begabytes o_O, ok man nice map, Good job

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  8. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    1. Loading time is quite big maybe because of the imports and size.
    2. It has a bit of a 1v1v1 feeling which might be problematic when one team is fighting another while the other might be advantaged (key moments). The playable area is small so it might compensate.
    3. There seems to be no base protection other than the heroes themselves.
    It has some game modes and fancy abilities. It's fast paced.

Approved mostly based on @Alxen345's review.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
    Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
    Details
    BB CODES
    BB Codes | HIVE

MAPS IN GENERAL
    The importance of a Description
    Description Guide - Maps
    Map Thread Guide
    Map Description Making: Good & Bad
    Map Description - Templates
    Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
    • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
    • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
    • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
    Paillan
    twojstaryjakcie
    Daffa the Mage
    https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

9. PicoleDeLimao

PicoleDeLimao

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    New version released!

Changelog:
    - New hero: Fuu Yamanaka
    - Fixed Sasori R and T
    - Chiyo R back to point target
    - Fixed Killer Bee Q W
    - Fuu R damage changed from Magic to Chaos
    - Fixed Utakata Q damage bug
    - Mifune: Reduced R damage from 750 + 6 x Ninjutsu x skill level to 300 + 6 x Ninjutsu x skill level
    - Juugo: Now displaying his fury above his head
    - Nagato: Changed R damage from 800 x skill level to 3 x Ninjutsu + 800 x skill level

10. PicoleDeLimao

PicoleDeLimao

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  11. GShiro

GShiro

Resources:
    Resources:
    Excelent map, i was playing the older version. The map have a big number of characters available, including the version depending of the timeline.

My suggestion is move the shops more closer, when we need buy sometime is confused where are the shop until we practice a while.