• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Name your worst nightmare?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I had very much nightmares when I was younger, and... Lol, this whole site is going to be mean to me for the rest of my life D:... I call it: The Barbie car.

Well, the thing that made that "dream" so freaking scary was because it wasn't really a dream, it was an hallucination. I was about 6 years old, my sister (one year older than me) had a pink barbie car. Anyway, I was lying in my bed, awake and staring at the wardrobe in front of me, and I couldn't stop staring at it. Suddenly the door smashed open and out came the pink barbie car hovering up and down, flying against me. It had police sirens that sounded awfully high. Suddenly it turned around, flew over some of my things in a bookcase that was to the side of the wardrobe, and then it flew back into the wardrobe, and the door closed...

I admit that I am afraid of the dark, and I blame everything on that dream, because it has seriously fucked up my mind. It's strange what the mind can do. Everyone I have told this dream to have laughed, or at least smiled when I come to part where I say it's a pink barbie car... But I understand them, it may not sound scary at all, but when it is a hallucination and you feel like it's real, then it's fucking... I cannot describe it, all I can say is that I will never try LSD because of the dream.

Go ahead and laugh. D:

Btw, this is kinda what the car looked like.
barbie%20car.jpg

I get my best ideas from hallucinations, call me crazy but I have gotten so many good things from hallucinations that I love them, accept once and a while when I hallucinate that time has stopped... that fucking freaks me out because when the hallucination stops it's like time did stop!

Level 14
My worst dream was swallowing a bee knowing that I could die anytime. The worst shit is that I've dreamed it 5 times and still scared when waking up.

Level 18
My worst Dream was , i was stuck in a maze, only in was only big enough for me to crawl in, and i kept hearing aliens breathing and walking near by me, and it was near enough pitch black, then my torch went out i heard a really scary THING whatever it was, then i woke up... < it was really scary lol that was about 2 years ago

Level 12
My worst nightmare was that i fell from a very tall skyscraper, very fast and couldnt turn my head when i was looking straight down. It was so freakin tall that i barely saw anything cause of the wind. When i was just *this* far from the ground (so close that i could almost touch the ground) i woke up and noticed that i had just got asleep 10min ago.

So i could call my nightmare as The Fall.

I do remember one odd 'nightmare' of mine, it was last year in the summer.

I saw the street infront of my house, with the car's trunk open, and empty, wherever I looked, the lights were off, and then I saw the mall, with no cars, no nothing, and then I saw in the corner, an old man.

Odd thing about it, I can't remember the words, but I heard a voice narrating my dream, it was the only reassuring thing about the dream that I can remember, and it kept me spooked for the rest of the day.

Level 18
Apparently if u eat cheese or chocolate before u go to sleep, it makes the creative part of your brain(don't know if this is true or not) not rest and accelerates it, and you get adrenalin rushes while u sleep. Making you wake up after your dream sweating and exhausted < but I'm not really sure if its true, probably not though...

Anyway, one of my worst nightmares was where i was stuck in T.E.S.C.O and there were zombies at the entrance and u couldn't run for some reason, and i kept falling over and all my family and friends were running off without me, and then i tried to run and just fell over multiple times, and it was scary then i woke up...

and i agree on what callahan said.
I think it's because in reality I'm sleeping so my muscle are all numb and my brain transmit the information in my dreams.

Falling. :<

But once when NFS Undergoud 2 was relesed... well i was playing the game and i was a bit sick.

When i went to sleep, i cudn't sleep and as I finnaly fell a sleep, I had this nigtmare that I was a car and i was hitting everything possible lights, walls, other cars... Then I woke up the next day fuc*ed up totaly with heat like 38.5... Mos likely as result of my illnes. :<

Level 12
-BerZeKeR-, kinda reminds me from 1 of my own nightmares o_O i felt abit ill, i fell asleep and when i woke up, i had 40.6 heat on myself...i somewhy cant remember if i had a nightmare or not tho...

Level 7
See this movie called One Missed Call Is F****NG scary i had 6 nightmares out of it. That crazy ass lady and that haunting is scaring me shitless every time.
You should see it. One Missed Call is scary and that is final-
one-missed-call-dvd---front.jpg

Level 2
My nightmare is scary and funny in the same time. I'm not joking at all, here's the story: ( I dreamed the nightmare when I was around 5 )

I was maybe in New York alone on the top of a Sky-Scraper (It could be World Trade center) then I jumped off it. In the first seconds of falling I said in my mind something like "Oh look I'm falling, nothing interesting" and I think I did the Muttley laugh..(LOL).. and so when I was near the ground I screamed like a shit and when I hit the ground, but exactly when I hit the ground I woke up in less than a second moving my head from the pillow to 90grades to my legs (sitting). That was in less than the second, so after I woke up my heart was beating, but I still don't realize how did I remember this since I was 5 years old. :bored:

Level 17
Something about accidentally killing my little brother, and then living with the consequences. I forgot the details, I get sent into a forest and then into a jail? W/e, but it really made me shudder when I thought about it in the morning.

I don't really remember my dreams that well.

Level 7
this nightmare sounds not rly a nightmare i was 4 or 5 when i had it and i still remember it :D but it dont scare me more...
I and my friend was in a old shop with junk and etc. and we saw a robot with hands created of newspaper just paper hands , i torn off the newspaper and laughted then the robot was alive and catched me and my friend and was driving crazy around the shop , the woman in the shop tryed stop him but he catched her too and was driving endless in the shop :D how funny , the non-scariest dreams maked me scarred very much... now i dont remember fast no dreams , that makes me sad , my last dream i remember is maybe 3months ago and i dont know what was it...

Level 19
Once I saw this Japanese Horror movie, couldn't sleep well for 4 days after watching it(I was 13-14 back then), it had blood, gore and some ghosts, body parts flew everywhere and heads could talk... Eyes could burst, livers could eat, somebody accidentally stepped on a brain and etc...

And one other time, I was dreaming about my former best friend(She had already passed on that time, may God rest her soul), she was kinda telling me something about a forest, then she brought me all around my house, alone into a dark pathway in my rubbish chute I didn't know I had, upon reaching there, a hand grabbed me and I woke up...

PS: Lol I know it's ridiculous, but it's true...

Another time, this time it could just have been a hallucination, but when I was about 5, my parents bought an odd Japanese Doll to place in my room table for a decoration, but whenever I slept, I stared at it, it was scary, white face, smiling all the time, sometimes when I look at it, it looks back, sometimes, it dosen't, omg it was so scary I was practically under the covers every single night, until one day it's head dropped off and my parents threw it away...

PPS: Omg I'm so scared right now I look all around me after every sentence to make sure no Japanese Doll is staring at me from an open cupboard... Smiling...

Well, my worst nightmare wasn't a nightmare, and wasn't even a hallucination, you will gona think i'm crazy but belive me, i think it was real.
I was 9 years old, playing with a calculator in the living room wen i looked to my parent's bedroom and saw a woman dressed in whithe holding a red rose on the hand, i ran downstairs, and wen i backed there was nothing.
The worst thing about it is that i've saw the same woman wen i was 15, i was sleeping on my bed and sudenly woke up, wen i looked around the same "thing" was standing at the foot end of my bed looking to me, i closed my eyes and then she desapeared. Hope that this will never happen again... =/

Level 4
Many strange things happen to me at night:

I had a dream (or hallucination) about one of my friends going out of the wardrobe laughing then he explodes in blood and gore then everything dissapears (not the world my friend and the blood) I check my bed for blod trice then cant sleep for about an hour!

I sleepwalk alot once I have taken the cola and spilled it everywere (dont remember if I dreamt anything)

I also had a dream about going to disneyland then going into a sandbox and sink down the sandbox to and underground cavern and end up fighting naked with sticks against a friend =S

Level 13
lol this isn't really a nightmare since i have horrible memory of dreams and so this one is i go 2 bed and just keep waking up and its like the same thing over and over and so i decide to get out of bed and then i fall and wake up

Level 13
I was taking a stroll down a beautiful forest. Until, I get lost and arrive on a fork on a road " Hmm, Which one? " I took the left one but, When time passed. I saw old black withered trees, And then i continued and saw, Another one, And another one, And another one and come up on a dark cave. I get inside to take shelter seeing as it was getting dark, But when i lied down on the cold pebbles, I saw something glowing behind me, I turned around, But i didn't see anything. I shrugged it off and eventually fell asleep. But when i woke up, ( IN MY DREAM ) I found myself in a labryinth. So, to cut this story short, I was lost in there and got chased by cannibals and some other shit. And died pathetically on a dead end of the labryinth. ( Whatever it's spelled ) I got eaten. I woke up and started my day shaky and stuff.

Level 7
i forgot say a story im not sure if its real was a hallucination or just a dream maybe it was real (im sure it was!).
Every year who want can travel with the school to a camp and traveling , etc. it was called School in the Nature and yes i was there too , there was some huts with 4 beds , 2 down and over em 2 up... i was sleeping down and when i looked at the bed up it was empty cause the one who wanted sleep there chosed another bed (btw we was 3 in the hut so it wasnt full) , so i sleeped down , up was somebody and on the other side of the hut too (it was a small hut) it was late night for us i was young maybe 7-8 years just so all should sleep... i waked up at 00:00-02:00 , so i watched around me when i was alrdy awake and then the empty bed that i was up there was somebody sleeping but not one of my friends or other people from class it was something glowing with a white color and all other was sleeping... and im not a HERO to go up and see what is it... (btw its 22:47 and by us is it rainy and a storm is time to time out and im the last awake so i look every 5seconds behind me :D and if i think on it i need turn up the light on :D) because i have the "fantasy" what would happen if i really wanted look WHAT IS THE THING... just try to realize it... i climb up the lader up to the bed... and hey something is there sleeping? now it sits fast and with a SCARY FACE it looks on me making a totaly weird sound like a scream... so what i did ? tryed ignore it and continue sleeping...

I loved tell horror storyes at those CAMPs and etc. it was really funny for sample there was a path in the forrest they teachers gave light around a path and we should walk alone throught it back to the camp like a brave test... some girls was summoning ghosts and etc. strange things happened and so and we all was scarred :D i remember now how i tryed dont watch in the forest that i see the big red eyes... and at the end the girls said the strange things did they... so there is no reason i tell that story if its a fake... it was a bit scary and if i were again at the camp i dont event entered the hut at night there was more scary things , i can tell a lot of it something is true something not... i like those horror stories , ghosts and etc. my friend was in a house with number 666 and he said weird things was there...
that he saw a shadow walking around the room or his friend watched in the mirror and saw somebody behing him... there are more things... too bad that we (we have 9 classes on the base school and the school in nature is just to the 5th class , i was in each class 1-4 but 5 never happened cause there was not many people who wanted go there from the 6th class there arent more school in the nature...)

Level 11
My worst one would be... hmmm.. Maybe the one I had when I was 10-11. I was trapped alone in a horridly cramped cell made out of old bricks filled with webs and a tiny window with bars which lighted most of it. I was alone until I turned around and saw a half-human shape at the end of the cell, it had very big eyes and kept twinking with one of them, had very long arms with 3 fingers, and really resembling salad fingers. It kept coming closer and closer, until it started screaming like shit and was like 1cm out of my face. Then I woke up.

Level 7
by me its rare that i got a nightmare thats realy with monsters and so , most of my dreams i dont remember or forget them (sometimes i remember a bit when i do something that i did in the dream , wanted drink water and then i remembered a bit its a weird feeling if you remember something that you forget and its from a dream) and no its not good that i havent nightmares... then i havent fast nothing i can talkabout here :D i remember just 1-2 nightmares why i never remember my dreams...

Level 10
My worst one would be... hmmm.. Maybe the one I had when I was 10-11. I was trapped alone in a horridly cramped cell made out of old bricks filled with webs and a tiny window with bars which lighted most of it. I was alone until I turned around and saw a half-human shape at the end of the cell, it had very big eyes and kept twinking with one of them, had very long arms with 3 fingers, and really resembling salad fingers. It kept coming closer and closer, until it started screaming like shit and was like 1cm out of my face. Then I woke up.

Lol it's so weird, what the fuck is up with things always screaming? xD
They seem to do that in most peoples dreams, including my dreams too. But it is scary as fuck anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.