• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Name your worst nightmare?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I remember I had a dream once where I was ina sword fight with one of the guys from The X Files. I was the old dude who smokes a lot. Don't watch X Files a lot but I used to so I can't remember to tell you exactly which one. And god knows why it was him. Anyway, wasn't exactly a nightmare except one moment when he hit my arm but instead of cutting it off, he scraped it down the my had taking a layer of skin with it. Nasty.

And once when i was a child all of a sudden something under my bed chucked me up into the air. All my bedsheets and stuff separated until I landed and presumably woke up. Seemed so real. That house was haunted as the babysitter used to hear children running on the landing and go up to check but we were all asleep. Freaky.

Level 6
My worse nightmare...hmmmm....Should i really say that?

Well sorry if it offend anyone of that "type" but my worse nightmare would be to turn gay or be...raped by a gay:razz:. That's definitively my worse nightmare :cneut:

Status
Not open for further replies.