• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What's the Worst Thing You've Ever Done in School?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
It's called an ''internet tought guy'', HT.
I find your lack of win disturbing.

Internet tough guy = This:

U THINK UR SO TOUGH HUH PUSSY TELL ME THE TIME AND PLACE AND ILL RIP U A NEW ASSHOLE CMON U SHIT LITTLE NERD ILL FUCK YOU UP SO BAD UR MOM WONT RECOGNIZE YOUR ACNE FACE N THEN ILL FUCK HER TOO.

The worst things I do in school are to fellow students, not teachers.

Level 3
What's the worst thing I've ever done in school?

Your mother.

Really? I thought your worst thing you've ever done was ME!:grin::xxd::grin:

By the way, I think I should confess. Teehee. One of the worst thing I've ever done in my "beautiful" school life was...

Erasing the student's score database--replacing it with a 0 byte binary, to be exact--just 2 day before the student's reports were given! OMG it was a complete chaos! Fortunately I was kind enough to leave the system unharmed so they can start over again. In the end, the teachers managed to re-write the WHOLE documents and scores and etc.

You guys tell me, am I a bad student?:cry:

God, this was ages ago... Good old times!!
Anyway, me and my friend blew up a XXL condom. Like REALY big, about 1.2 meters long 30 cm diamater. Then we rubbed it on our hair so the thing got static^^. We threw it around the class but then it stuck to the celing. (Much like the way you can make pices of paper stick to a plasik ruler if u rub it on your hair)

Soooo the F****ing condoms stuck to the celing and the bell rings. We couldnt get it down in time and the teacher came in and started teaching and the whole time theres this 1.2 meter condom stuck to the celing above him!!!
The whole lesson i thought the thing would come down and id be expelled... But i was lucky! He sat there teaching us for 45 minuits and DIDNT notice^^

After he left we popped it by throwing pencils at it and we didnt play with condoms ever since!

God, this was ages ago... Good old times!!
Anyway, me and my friend blew up a XXL condom. Like REALY big, about 1.2 meters long 30 cm diamater. Then we rubbed it on our hair so the thing got static^^. We threw it around the class but then it stuck to the celing. (Much like the way you can make pices of paper stick to a plasik ruler if u rub it on your hair)

Soooo the F****ing condoms stuck to the celing and the bell rings. We couldnt get it down in time and the teacher came in and started teaching and the whole time theres this 1.2 meter condom stuck to the celing above him!!!
The whole lesson i thought the thing would come down and id be expelled... But i was lucky! He sat there teaching us for 45 minuits and DIDNT notice^^

After he left we popped it by throwing pencils at it and we didnt play with condoms ever since!

xaxaaxxax this was awesome!

Level 12
I finally got a way to make school interesting. Starting from yesterday, every single essay, homework, or anything I hand over to some of my teachers is and will be containing a hidden message.

This is at the same time amusing - and it lets me see if any of those bastards will notice a pattern. I hope they don't though.

For example, on my schoolwork yesterday, if you happened to write down the first letter of each sentence in the tear-drawing essay, you would get something among the lines of "youdumbbitch" (it's a bit different in my language).

There's no point if I don't use a somewhat obvious pattern. I could make it so every fifth letter of every second sentence forms a word with other outed letters (or something similar), but that's just no fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.