1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 have revealed interesting works. The RESULTS for Abelhawk's Mini-Mapping Contest #15 have come out!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Night Rider gained several songs for his journey. The poll for the 12th Music Contest has started. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

What's the Worst Thing You've Ever Done in School?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Don Corleone, Jul 27, 2008.

1. NearbyHermit

NearbyHermit

Resources:
    Resources:
    It's a bit evil,don't mess with religion!

2. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I'll mess with religion all I want and there's nothing your god can do about it :D

3. Firelord213

Firelord213

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    I don't really care what people think about my religion, As long as they don't malign & treat us in a bad way I wont do anything.

4. Asomath

Asomath

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    worst thing ever.... worst thing ever... Well, I cant think of anything I did wrong ever. Never had detention, had the teacher glare at me, or have a kid hate me. Have top test scores in my school. Of course, im not in high school yet, so I cant count myself lucky yet. The only thing thats happened to me is that guy next to me was stashing illegial drugs, coccaine and such, in his locker. Guys came in with drug hounds and sniffed out his locker. However it seemed there was alot of residue in my locker as well. So, that pissed me off. They were going to make me do some stupid Community Service with that kid. I wrote a nice 15 page letter, and being a persuasive writer, I got off.

Not so sure how my freshmen year is going to go. Im 6ft 5 inches, and my older sister says I dont look like a freshman, so I should be ok. What adventures await me in High School...

:D

~Asomath

5. Ash

Ash

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You're not in high school and stuff like that happens? Your school has some weird shit going on, then :|

6. Asomath

Asomath

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Yah, sure you could say that. However, it is still one of the top schools in the state, sooooo :p Yah, I guess it is kinda weird for middle school O_O

~Asomath

7. Ash

Ash

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Lulz, 12 yearold crackwhores.

8. Asomath

Asomath

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    lolz, actually he was 11, and it was in 6th grade :O

~Asomath

9. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Who the hell in sixth grade has enough money to buy cocaine?!

Best school in the state my ass. What state is it? LA? You guys have serious issues if that's the top school.

10. Asomath

Asomath

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Lol North Carolina. I think the story was that he was taking it from his parents and selling it for cash O-o Dont officially know though :D Dont act like you didnt have at least ONE drug kid in one of your schools :p

~Asomath

11. MySpaceBarBroke

MySpaceBarBroke

Resources:
    Resources:
    Once upon a time, I wasn't very responsible in my middle school years and, as a result, spent my freshman year of high school in a stupid kid's history class. That wasn't even the bad part. I'm sure some of you have heard me whine about this before, but my class was quite literally a cesspool of the least obedient freshmen in my school. I spent the entire second semester sitting next to people who would chat about the drugs that they would take, and hiding them from their probation officers. Because this was always the last period of the day, I would always end the day saying "I can't fucking wait to go home".

12. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Because I'm forced to take religion, I always take the lowest level possible. THUS, I get to meet some of the people that I wouldn't normally get to. Almost all of them are nice, anyway, and they applaud me for being some sort of super genius regularly. I try to explain that in the real world, I'm not that smart, but they brush it off as me being humble.

To give you an example of how much I hate being forced to take religion: Last year I did my final project on Pastafarianism. The one worth 15% of my final mark. I did not, prior to doing it, alert the teacher, and as such, she was shocked and appalled by the contents. However, I spent so much god damned time on that project, that despite the insolence, despite the blasphemy found within, I recieved 100%. I was like "Fuck yeah!". And then my class all laughed. The teacher didn't really care.

13. Firelord213

Firelord213

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    I've never seen anyone doing drugs/selling drugs in our schools in Sweden, At least not at the classes of 1-9. There are people though that smoke/drink, Quite many..

14. Darth Mannoroth

Darth Mannoroth

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Worst thing i have done at school, well some years ago i managed to blow up a toilet.
    Not sure how i did it...

15. Ash

Ash

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You sat on it.

16. Squiggy

Squiggy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    mmh lets recap.. i tagged a pinboard, painted a teacher, made harsh fun of certain pupils, counterfied excuses, cut school about 30 times.

Now choose your favorite :D

17. Dr00d

Dr00d

Resources:
    Resources:
    7th grade, had a teacher that, from the waist up, looked normal. Then all the fat asploaded from her sides. My friends and I keyed "THUNDER THIEGHS" on her hood.

18. Vicboy

Vicboy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I got so pissed at a teacher once...

I got double sided tape and sticked a dick shaped paper I found from the floor.

Got mad... But, he didn't know who to get mad at :grin:

Kinda sick... I know :p

19. X.e.r.e.X

X.e.r.e.X

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Not sick, but sad ...

20. Vicboy

Vicboy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thanks always needed someone to get mad at me!

Anyway, the worst thing I've done just happened today...

I took my test in a room because I was absent yesterday... I was alone and the teacher lent his laptop to me so he wouldn't have to print it...

So, I just scrolled around then I found in recent documents the test I will need to do the next day...

I sent it to my email... Then viola...

Well, I'm not gonna open it... Need to study it first then I open it...