• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The craziest thing you've ever done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
In the 1st or 2nd Grade, I lacerated a classmate's nose because they put their schoolbag on my chair..
Got a karmic bitchslap a few hours later, when my car crashed against a bus, breaking the windows and letting loose thousands of pieces of tiny glass shrapnel.

Level 21
Well, I guess the laceration hurt, but I wouldn't know, I didn't get lacerated, and the only thing the crash managed to hurt was my mind, coz I freaked out when that happened. Came out of that crash unscratched :goblin_good_job:
Lucky....I never get lucky!

Level 10
Lucky....I never get lucky!

You need some of this
old_spice_answer_the_call_of_the_wild.jpg

Level 15
just remembered when I was on first grade of elementary school, someone from another class threw a brick to me. And I do a matrix. Thats really cool. LOL. In the end, I running away.

Level 7
Once upon a time, Lucy was wounded. A deep wound, inflicted by her mother~ with a huuuge kitchen knife. It was an accident, yet the wound was gushing a lot of blood out of it.

A few days later, stupid Lucy tripped and fell into a bush. The wound reopned~ and a part of flesh was nearly ripped off.

When Lucy got home, she ripped it off, because it annoyed her. Lucy can endure pain - but this didn't even hurt. Lucy thought "Lets be positive about this! In which way is this unfortunate series of events... useful?"

Lucy had an answer.

Since that time, Lucy knows how fried human flesh tastes like - at least a small part of the upper arm. It is fortunate that Lucy is very slim, else she'd just know how human skin and fat would taste like.

Lucy found it interesting.

Level 15
Once upon a time, Lucy was wounded. A deep wound, inflicted by her mother~ with a huuuge kitchen knife. It was an accident, yet the wound was gushing a lot of blood out of it.

A few days later, stupid Lucy tripped and fell into a bush. The wound reopned~ and a part of flesh was nearly ripped off.

When Lucy got home, she ripped it off, because it annoyed her. Lucy can endure pain - but this didn't even hurt. Lucy thought "Lets be positive about this! In which way is this unfortunate series of events... useful?"

Lucy had an answer.

Since that time, Lucy knows how fried human flesh tastes like - at least a small part of the upper arm. It is fortunate that Lucy is very slim, else she'd just know how human skin and fat would taste like.

tumblr_n43nkrz8Bl1sazpylo2_500.gif

tumblr_n43nkrz8Bl1sazpylo4_500.gif

tumblr_n43nkrz8Bl1sazpylo6_500.gif

tumblr_n43nkrz8Bl1sazpylo8_500.gif

tumblr_n43nkrz8Bl1sazpylo10_500.gif

Level 21

Lucy had an answer.

Lol. I remember eating my own skin once. I tasted like..skin.

Level 7
Ah~ Looks like I accidently conjured a wave of Idiosyncracy~ ^~^ I like that. Another... weird thing for that.

After a concert, my father and I needed to wait around 5-6 hours for a train. We didn't know what to do, so we wandered around... And do you know these roadblock thingies? We found some next to the road. We used them to block the road... THen we proceeded to sit there and watch confused car-drivers.

A bit less crazy, but I did it with my father. It was his idea, actually... I have a funny father :3

Here's a crazy thing I did :
Insult and going offensive on another Class Leader from the same grade thanks to great depression and his provocation (hell, he seems to know I'm depressed [my face was pale and I'm very silenced] yet annoy me? Great.). Where and When? At Student Council Room just a few minutes before we begin the meeting. YAY!

This happened a few weeks ago.

Level 7
Well I did something when I was very young but it's really for matures, though I did it when I was young. Lel!
To be honest, i put a stick in a small girl's v***na ... At least I didn't put it more deeper. Tnx god
Eh, a friend of mine had vaginal and oral sex when she was 6 years old, with other 6 year olds. They did not really feel anything and didnt evfen know what they were doing but... such things happen MUCH more regulary than one would think.

Roland

R

Roland

Smashin' a retarded boy's head at school. Killing him tho. Died by severe head trauma yeah, I'm a brutal person when I get fucking pissed off.

Roland

R

Roland

Broke my expensive tablet before and kept on pissing me off.

Level 13
First crazy thing, i saw my cousin naked from the keyhole on the door, just a few seconds.
Second crazy thing, i unintentionally bump a girl when i turned back and i feel something soft in my hands. That is unforgotable.

Zed

Zed

Level 7
The craziest thing i have ever done? (Don't give me -rep for this)
1st I touched my classmate's boobs.
2nd I touched her ass. (It's so soft.)

Level 23
It was probably when I was in primary school. We had a dissecting project with frogs and stuff. Being curious, I didn't kill the frog and just tied him up then removed a circle shaped hole in his belly, exposing his organs. I then set him free in front of my teacher, then watched the from hop around before dying.

It was probably also the only time I saw more than 5 girls cry at the same time in a single room. :D

Level 16
It was probably when I was in primary school. We had a dissecting project with frogs and stuff. Being curious, I didn't kill the frog and just tied him up then removed a circle shaped hole in his belly, exposing his organs. I then set him free in front of my teacher, then watched the from hop around before dying.

It was probably also the only time I saw more than 5 girls cry at the same time in a single room. :D

lol. that was kinda messed up.

Level 21
Smashin' a retarded boy's head at school. Killing him tho. Died by severe head trauma yeah, I'm a brutal person when I get fucking pissed off.
You remind me of my old self I changed now but those days...damn detension each day for 4 hours. Parents called in at least twice a month. Got expelled for a week. But like I said,I've changed. But every once and while..that side of me comes out. After all,there is no cure for complete insanity.

Within your heart,you know,we are the same. You wanna be me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.