• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Whats the most Stupidest thing you've ever done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Thanks you stole my thought for that I will have to be stupid and kill you.
Was do you mean? Booh.
face23.gif

Level 36
MAP MASTER said:
there both spamming, idiotic lieing fools. No offence, but AlotOfgarbage is like that. Like brother like brother :grin:

You should join the brotherhood, since you act exactly like either of them yourself...

Sephiyr said:
But Im just here stuck with my spinning green jewels

That can change in a hurry.... just say the words and we'll knock you down to -50 like your "brother"

Level 7
That can change in a hurry.... just say the words and we'll knock you down to -50 like your "brother"

Am I going to say them? Im not stupid like my brother, if your missing him then Ill let him login again, but I highly doubt he'd want that. Excuse me...

-Sephiyr:spell_breaker:

Level 7
Well in between the two of you... we still think you're lying about breaking your brothers arm... as Tonks pointed out...

HUH?! I broke my brother's arm o_O I dont even recall that, I remember me saying I broke this KIDs arm in school, plus no one really ever liked him anyways so I think he diserved that haha.

Level 7
No he didn't.

He didn't? I wanted revenge on him anyways...oh yes I certainly remember it now, well this has to be the most stupidest thing he ever done, in humanities he heard me breathing badly because I couldn't breath well at the time, and all he says is ''oh my god stop that its disgusting'' that really annoyed me, and plus he took the p*ss out of my friend who had apendixitus, bout time I had revenge on the fool anyways.

Level 4
Stupidest thing i'v ever done was pissed on my best friend... Idk how i managed too but omg... thats just special... it's ok if you guys laugh at me. Your proly should lol

Level 10
I believe he said that he broke some random kid's arm.
But the fact remains; he's like 11 years old, and probably wouldn't be able to throw a punch, much less break an arm.

I don't know, my brother is 9 and he "accidently" broke my arm by twisting it when I was stretching for my tai qwon do class......

He didn't? I wanted revenge on him anyways...oh yes I certainly remember it now, well this has to be the most stupidest thing he ever done, in humanities he heard me breathing badly because I couldn't breath well at the time, and all he says is ''oh my god stop that its disgusting'' that really annoyed me, and plus he took the p*ss out of my friend who had apendixitus, bout time I had revenge on the fool anyways.

Ok one thing with you young man, revenge=nono, and thats like bullying, I don't like your kind here, watch your tone with people, or one day HE IS going to have HIS REVENGE on you. Kids these days.......No common sense.(no offense to anyone 13 or bellow who is a good kid) A neg rep will teach you a lesson with respect to others even though they are snotty.

And I do agree with Tonks, I don't know AlotOfgarbage, but ive seen his posts, you guys type the same, and I don't agree with Map Master.

Level 4
yeh, it was kidnergarden... for some reason I was afraid of their bathroom
so I held it as long as I could then I couldnt and I just went wile we were sitting in circle... rofl

Level 7
I don't like your kind here

I'm an alright person, aslong as I'm not annoyed and/or angry.

HE IS going to have HIS REVENGE on you

Yes, if he is ever going to get strong enough to face me.

A neg rep will teach you a lesson

A neg rep for having revenge? I thought you only get neg repped for spam, double post, annoy the mods, create threads in the wrong section.

Stupidest thing i'v ever done was pissed on my best friend..

I done something like that, but only on my other friend x.X was a dare lol(yes, me and my friends do stupid dares like that)

Level 7
Generally I don't consider chronic liars as alright people. In fact, I consider them to be quite pathetic.

Think what you think, but want to know the real liar between us? ofc that would be my brother. He saw me break the fools arm, even send a PM to him and I'll get him to login.

The next most stupid thing I'll do is jump out of a tree, or probaly more silly things.

Level 7
jump out of a tree?

I usta climb trees when i was little to steal the little ones from their tasty nests (eggs and baby birds)

Yep, I'd jump out of a tree if I was in one of those silly moods(not a high one ofcourse) and lol didnt the mother bird ever come back to find you stealing her eggs and baby birds?

Level 7
There is a vid, a kid played ice hockey, there was a hustle and he had hes throat cut by a kids skates..blood everywhere, always use your gear.

yea, i learned my lesson from what happened to me. But i was lucky something worse could of happnd like you said.

and people say hockey isent dangerous. Those people should try it them selvs it hurts more than you think being checked

Level 10
I'm an alright person, aslong as I'm not annoyed and/or angry.

Yes, if he is ever going to get strong enough to face me.

A neg rep for having revenge? I thought you only get neg repped for spam, double post, annoy the mods, create threads in the wrong section.

I done something like that, but only on my other friend x.X was a dare lol(yes, me and my friends do stupid dares like that)

Well your lies are annoying everyone.....

Level 10
I call The match!, someone get the logs, and the spear, we can crusify him when the cross is upside down and on fire o_O.

Level 7
O_O What have I done! I've just admitted I'm a liar! now Im going to be burned x.X*Gets in a Fel Reaver and runs away*

Last edited:
Level 7
Theres only one thing left....*jumps out his Fel Reaver and lands on an Eredar*Sooo long! haha!

Level 7
OMG he cutted me!*turns into an energy liger and looks down upon Sacrimo and steps on him*-.-.

Last edited:
Level 7
lol.*checks*Oops..:( I killed a Tauren :( Oh well. Hmm....*gets out the liger and pisses on Sacrimo, gets back in the liger and runs off*Pwned!

Level 6
Why must we all fight?

I think we should have a family meeting, and talk about each other and why we dislike most of us, and/or get annoyed. I think this will help us a great deal.

Also:

I today, at work, told a customer (i work at a corner store thing) to "Why don't you fuck off man, i have a hang-over, go away"

I got in BIIIIIIIIIIIG trouble.....

I went to a big party lastnihgt....so much fun =] jumped off this guys roof onto his trampoline then into his pool...i scared the shit outta myself when i saw the video, the roof was 3 stories, the trampoline was rusty, the pool was shallow O.O

still feeling the effects tho T_T

Level 31
I've done lots of stupid things. Most of which I can't remeber. Mostly, I say stupid stuff, like a few weeks ago my little sister was watching Tv and asked what the numbers (4.69) on our Comcast-thingy meant, I said "Thats the time, stupid, six fourty one." I took three steps, looked at the clock and thought, ::Wait a minute, it's one twenty five.:: Didn't even occur to me that 4:69 wasn't a real time until my older brother said so. He then proceded to state that I was a disgrace to the human species and that never should have left my mouth.

Level 10
This isnt a chat room you dolts, now grow up.

Sorry, I am pretty wound up today, when I get bored and hyper at the same time........ you don't wana know, anyway, I think this is the most stupidess thing I ever did, make a forum a chat room:p

Status
Not open for further replies.