• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What's the Worst Thing You've Ever Done in School?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
I got angry once and opened the door with anger.

And anger made me slam the door shut.

It was a windowed door.

And someone was behind the door.

You know what happend next.

Level 13
He intercepted the door so that it wouldn't slam, closed it peacefuly and told you to relax?

Level 17
I MADE A FIRE. IT BURNED DOWN THE SCHOOL!

My school is made of bricks.

I never do anything bad. I'm an angel.

Level 25
Originally Posted by Ash
This topic is full of lies because you all want to look like internet hard guys :p

well you can easley see the difference between things that happens and things that are impossible, mine for example are true (the first one happens a lot and the second its simple)

Level 5
Yea I dont belive 90% of the things here. BUT SERIOUSLY!!!

Why in a case of sexual assault is it ur word vs the girls? And why is it the girl has more credibility then you?

Level 14
I bit a kids hand at the water fountain on my first day in kindergarten. I jacked a shitload of Halloween stickers. Stuffed them in my shirt. It made me itchy. In a pack of little boychilds I helped depants some girl. I was a badass kindergartner man...

Leetle childrens is evils!

Someone at my school really did start the place on fire. Some kid named Kevin something. A bunch of kids actually ran out of the school to their homes. I was in PE at the time and we just cheered :p

Ah sweet sweet elementary school memories :D

Level 34
Oh, talking about fires.

This one also happend,

Someone unknown set up a fire in one of the toilets, since it's all stinky in there and half of the toilet was made of plastic, you get what I mean about stench. We had no school in that section for a week!

Level 28
I've always been the little nice boy and I regret it now. I just think about how fucking fun I could have had.

Last year, after schools work practice, I brought home some of these plastic stripes you use to "nail" (in lack of a better word) cables with. I nailed chairs with tables moslty and the other classmates lockers. I also nailed a few classmates on their chairs but that caused the teacher to prolong the english lesson so I missed the bus. After a week of constant tourment they stole my plastic stripes and started nailin my stuff. I couldn't do much that day. A few tables are still stuck with each other after my crusade.

Here are a few pics on those plastic stripes. I don't know what else to call them.
ImageVaultHandler.aspx

t30los.jpg

The worst thing I've heard of is a guy who stabbed a classmate in the head cause he wouldn't give him all of his pokémon cards (this is true, he had a serious mental distortion).

Level 11
I have never done anything bad in school. (Sad little person, ain't I?)

However, I have heard that one of my friends threw a knife through the foot of one of his classmates. They were playing a game, in which you throw a stick so that it gets stuck in the ground. The person with his foot closest to the stick moves one of his feet to where the stick is, and must not move it until someone throws the stick near his foot again. The game ends when there is only one person standing.

And this time, the teacher suggested that they would use a knife (not a dangerous one, one of those you use to cut food with) since the ground was kind of hard. And my friend threw the knife, so that it actually pierced the other one's foot. He walks today, and experiences no suffering from this.

TRUE STORY!!!

ooo that reminds me of the time when me and my 2 18 year old cousins went to pizza pizza near where they live we saw a big group of people (in high school of course) outside or inside we stood back so we didnt get involved in some stupid way 2 guys were fighting one guy took a knife stabbed the other guy in the foot and threw him through the window it was so damn crazy then the police came and everyone ran away like a stampede and of course an ambulance came and took the guy.

Level 8
I'm not rlly much of a troublemaker, but i have had VERY weird days in elementary school, where i wouldn't do something on purpose but i'd still get pwned by teachers/principal. Worst thing i did was fore the whole class into throwing their backpacks out the 3rd floor indo, well not rlly force them, i just put an idea out there, thinking, we don't have our backpacks, we can't have class, only half of us actually threw them out, teacher walked in, and we said we don't have ur backpacks, put the security guard was doing checks around the school so he saw us and got our packs. We had to go to the principals office, and they made us sign statements that we will never do something like that again. when i think about, we got into a lot of trouble over nothing, after they were our backpacks.

Level 8
my 6 friend and I entered the school at night over the roof (some window was open there)... we were pissing on benches, destroying the cameras, I was shiting in a principal's office... BTW, that was not in my school, that was in school which deserve to be burned...
mwhahaha... we're evil...

Level 34
Ok this the following prank was not done by me but my 24 y/o mentor-teacher:

When he was finalizing his exams and stuff. got a great score at it and finished school he and his friends decided some cool joke: They hired a crane with their money and put the principals car on the school's roof. The principal was not happy according to him.

xD

Level 24
Well,damn I hate the schools that have guards.

My college has no such thing,you may enter and exit whenever you want!

Yesterday,when I tried to enter in another school,the guard stopped me and said:
''Ah you want to place the bomb and then get out,eh?''

Some dumb people in this world!

Level 3
Hmm....
worst thing..
I used a teachers laptop while he was away and downloaded 10 viruses into the school network and changed all the file links to open the thing that makes a ton of windows..
I didn't get caught cause i was a prefect and they said i wouldn't do such stuff.
The gay guy in my class got the blame.XD

Level 7
Ooh just a couple days ago, The board said Work On Skit, and I erased some of the K so it looked like it said Work on Shit. I was unfortunately caught, but since it was a nice teacher she simply gave me a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.