1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 have revealed interesting works. The RESULTS for Abelhawk's Mini-Mapping Contest #15 have come out!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Night Rider gained several songs for his journey. The poll for the 12th Music Contest has started. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

What's the Worst Thing You've Ever Done in School?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Don Corleone, Jul 27, 2008.

1. TheDivineBoss

TheDivineBoss

Resources:
    Resources:
    In some classrooms of us, there are these white wooden-like plates attached to sealing, we kept shooting old/used/other people's pencils at it and the teacher never caught us. Until one fell from the sealing and got stuck in my hand D:

It was painful yet quite ironic and funny.

2. boomwolf

boomwolf

Resources:
    Resources:
    If you want to talk about bad school, in my school somebody macgyvered a flamethrower and shot on another kid.

He got kicked out of school naturally.

3. Gilles

Gilles

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well last year was my grad year. We didn't do anything horrible or damaging to our school or faculty, but we had a few "pranks".

We replaced all the trophies with live goldfish (in baggies). We wore the girls kilts (private school) for a day (mine was about 4-5 inches above the knee, not a pretty sight). And we spray painted the staff parking spots with a picture of an old person with a cane, and put up signs that said geriatric parking.

The year before mine gave all the teachers brownies with Exlax. They also left a fish in a locker over spring break which reeked up the hallways.

4. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    People at my school ocassionally take a dump on the window ledge on the second floor. It's pretty hilarious besides the smell.

I've been suspended twice for fighting. That's about it.

5. starsreak

starsreak

Resources:
    Resources:
    That's nothing. Once, my friend and I went to a firework's night with our own fireworks, crackers, etc. and sold some to astudent - illegally. We let a few off and they were illegal, even if you had a licence, due to the fact that they were extremely dangerous.

-sorry for spelling can't be bothered

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2008
  6. GST_Nemisis

GST_Nemisis

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    see it sucks for you because fireworks are illegal where you are, over here its standard for people to buy fireworks and let them off in the street for celebrations.

7. Zombie

Zombie

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    In 9th grade I crapped into an umbrella then threw it outta the window, to the yard where a sports class was going on, because I was drunk. I almost got fired for it, fortunately my mother is (was) in good terms with most of the teachers, so I managed to get away with a warning.

EDIT: I regularly smoke in the toliet, but I never got caught (yet).

8. TheDivineBoss

TheDivineBoss

Resources:
    Resources:
    Pardon?

9. Zombie

Zombie

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    My mother is a teacher and taught kids in every 2nd school in my city (there's like 50) and also, she had a lot of friends at the university, therefore, she knows 80% of the teachers of my city, and good friends of like 30%.

10. NearbyHermit

NearbyHermit

Resources:
    Resources:
    After that ,I blew them all up.But that one was bigger and colored!

11. Vicboy

Vicboy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    ... WOW!

What school?

12. NearbyHermit

NearbyHermit

Resources:
    Resources:
    Don't get all manly!

I once had a bucket full of water,dedicated to all girls in my class,but I missed(accidentally) and hit on of the cleaning ladies!

13. Masiah

Masiah

Resources:
    Resources:
    Evil! Poor lady!

I'd rather not reveal where I study :D It was in a school in Barcelona, Spain...

14. Puppetier

Puppetier

Resources:
    Resources:
    Come to think of it , I don't think i've ever done anything bad in school. Im usually pretty calm and collected. I've even only gotten detention once for homework : /

15. Maedh

Maedh

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmmm Worst thing? Called some ugly skank flat, and got suspended for 3 days... After that... Nothing! Lmfao

16. MySpaceBarBroke

MySpaceBarBroke

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm a good little boy in school. The worst thing I can recall doing is stabbing a classmate of mine in class with a pencil. The teacher, oblivious to modern technology or popular nomenclature, said "What if he got lead poisoning?" and some colleagues of mine proceeded to explain to her that pencils actually use graphite. He wasn't bleeding or anything, and the teacher threatened to give me a detention, that was apparently mythological, as I got off scot-free. Later, after class, the victim encountered me, asked me if I was guilty for what I've done, and, upon hearing a negative response, went on to tell me I was going to Hell.

Such a wonderful world we live in.

17. NearbyHermit

NearbyHermit

Resources:
    Resources:
    That is pure evil,MSBB shall we search for the guy and re-stab him?

18. Firelord213

Firelord213

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    You know, I'm highly pissed of at you.
    Such things aren't funny.

*Worst thing I've done, But I was unaware of doing it*

Our class made PowerPoints, and we showed them up on a huge TV Screen, And my PowerPoint was corrupt, When the teacher started my powerpoint, It started off well and ended well, But the funny thing is that it started popping up automatically, It just pop up'd. He didn't even start it and it just came up.So he tried to delete the file but no it couldn't.
    So we had to like shut down processes and stuff to get it closed.But I found it funny though.

19. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Actually Firelord that's hilarious. You're just offended because the victim is muslim.

20. MySpaceBarBroke

MySpaceBarBroke

Resources:
    Resources:
    I personally think that is a little over-the-top.

We have a "friend" of ours who's Hindu, and we constantly poke fun about him surrounding eating beef (we bought him a hamburger once), but what you're doing is the equivalent of stuffing his locker with beef jerky. It's just plain mean.