• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What's the Worst Thing You've Ever Done in School?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
You should not even joke with that kind of stuff, try think if somone reading this stuff had tried become the victim of such a crime!

Uhm, the whole point of this thread is to talk about the worst things you've ever done.

Too bad for them.

Also, on the topic of pencils, when I was in elementary school, someone stuck a pencil through someone else's ear. Really weird >.>

Level 24
Ah The Silent,as hard as it seems,you cant run from a fight!

You cant talk with a monkey!

Probably you go to a private school.

Sorry I dont have that much money as you may have,so I go to a normal school.It isnt heaven on earth you know,issues may be settled by words and calm inquisitions,but some hit you and you must defend yourself.

It was once when a door was broken,people claimed that a guy did that,but he claimed that I did it ,but everyone is hidding that.

It turned out that he did it and had to pay for it,so when we were on the corridor,he hit me.

Anyway,there were many fights in my school that I was involved in!

Level 14
My school set the New Jersey state record for most bomb threats in one year.

I think it was around 20.. I can't remember.. ah what fun days.

Level 34
In some classrooms of us, there are these white wooden-like plates attached to sealing, we kept shooting old/used/other people's pencils at it and the teacher never caught us. Until one fell from the sealing and got stuck in my hand D:

It was painful yet quite ironic and funny.

Level 9
If you want to talk about bad school, in my school somebody macgyvered a flamethrower and shot on another kid.

He got kicked out of school naturally.

Level 34
Well last year was my grad year. We didn't do anything horrible or damaging to our school or faculty, but we had a few "pranks".

We replaced all the trophies with live goldfish (in baggies). We wore the girls kilts (private school) for a day (mine was about 4-5 inches above the knee, not a pretty sight). And we spray painted the staff parking spots with a picture of an old person with a cane, and put up signs that said geriatric parking.

The year before mine gave all the teachers brownies with Exlax. They also left a fish in a locker over spring break which reeked up the hallways.

Level 2
Ah are fireworks a bad thing?

Cause one slipped out of my pocket while I was talking to a teacher.

That's nothing. Once, my friend and I went to a firework's night with our own fireworks, crackers, etc. and sold some to astudent - illegally. We let a few off and they were illegal, even if you had a licence, due to the fact that they were extremely dangerous.

-sorry for spelling can't be bothered

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 35
In 9th grade I crapped into an umbrella then threw it outta the window, to the yard where a sports class was going on, because I was drunk. I almost got fired for it, fortunately my mother is (was) in good terms with most of the teachers, so I managed to get away with a warning.

EDIT: I regularly smoke in the toliet, but I never got caught (yet).

Level 24
Thats nothing. Once me and my friend went to a fireworks night with our own firworks and crakers etc. and sold some ot student - illigily- and let a few off and they were illigle - even if you had a licance due to the fact that they were extreamly dagoraus.

-sorry for spelling can't be bothered

After that ,I blew them all up.But that one was bigger and colored!

Level 13
Evil! Poor lady!

I'd rather not reveal where I study :D It was in a school in Barcelona, Spain...

Level 5
Come to think of it , I don't think i've ever done anything bad in school. Im usually pretty calm and collected. I've even only gotten detention once for homework : /

Level 5
Hmmm Worst thing? Called some ugly skank flat, and got suspended for 3 days... After that... Nothing! Lmfao

Level 26
I'm a good little boy in school. The worst thing I can recall doing is stabbing a classmate of mine in class with a pencil. The teacher, oblivious to modern technology or popular nomenclature, said "What if he got lead poisoning?" and some colleagues of mine proceeded to explain to her that pencils actually use graphite. He wasn't bleeding or anything, and the teacher threatened to give me a detention, that was apparently mythological, as I got off scot-free. Later, after class, the victim encountered me, asked me if I was guilty for what I've done, and, upon hearing a negative response, went on to tell me I was going to Hell.

Such a wonderful world we live in.

Level 24
I'm a good little boy in school. The worst thing I can recall doing is stabbing a classmate of mine in class with a pencil. The teacher, oblivious to modern technology or popular nomenclature, said "What if he got lead poisoning?" and some colleagues of mine proceeded to explain to her that pencils actually use graphite. He wasn't bleeding or anything, and the teacher threatened to give me a detention, that was apparently mythological, as I got off scot-free. Later, after class, the victim encountered me, asked me if I was guilty for what I've done, and, upon hearing a negative response, went on to tell me I was going to Hell.

Such a wonderful world we live in.

That is pure evil,MSBB shall we search for the guy and re-stab him?

Level 14
This is sort of racist, read at your own risk.

At our school library, there's a scanner thing that beeps if you're passing through with un-checked books. Me and my friends stuffed this middle eastern boy's bag with books such as "Bin Laden", "Weapons of mass destruction", "The ins and outs of a plane".

When he was going through the scanner thing, my friends an I were on our way to our final period classes. It was the last day of school, so idk what happened to him.

It was still so damn funny though.

You know, I'm highly pissed of at you.
Such things aren't funny.

*Worst thing I've done, But I was unaware of doing it*

Our class made PowerPoints, and we showed them up on a huge TV Screen, And my PowerPoint was corrupt, When the teacher started my powerpoint, It started off well and ended well, But the funny thing is that it started popping up automatically, It just pop up'd. He didn't even start it and it just came up.So he tried to delete the file but no it couldn't.
So we had to like shut down processes and stuff to get it closed.But I found it funny though.

Level 26
I personally think that is a little over-the-top.

We have a "friend" of ours who's Hindu, and we constantly poke fun about him surrounding eating beef (we bought him a hamburger once), but what you're doing is the equivalent of stuffing his locker with beef jerky. It's just plain mean.

Level 14
worst thing ever.... worst thing ever... Well, I cant think of anything I did wrong ever. Never had detention, had the teacher glare at me, or have a kid hate me. Have top test scores in my school. Of course, im not in high school yet, so I cant count myself lucky yet. The only thing thats happened to me is that guy next to me was stashing illegial drugs, coccaine and such, in his locker. Guys came in with drug hounds and sniffed out his locker. However it seemed there was alot of residue in my locker as well. So, that pissed me off. They were going to make me do some stupid Community Service with that kid. I wrote a nice 15 page letter, and being a persuasive writer, I got off.

Not so sure how my freshmen year is going to go. Im 6ft 5 inches, and my older sister says I dont look like a freshman, so I should be ok. What adventures await me in High School...

:D

~Asomath

Ash

Ash

Level 22
That guy above me said:
Of course, im not in high school yet, so I cant count myself lucky yet. The only thing thats happened to me is that guy next to me was stashing illegial drugs, coccaine and such, in his locker. Guys came in with drug hounds and sniffed out his locker. However it seemed there was alot of residue in my locker as well. So, that pissed me off. They were going to make me do some stupid Community Service with that kid. I wrote a nice 15 page letter, and being a persuasive writer, I got off.

You're not in high school and stuff like that happens? Your school has some weird shit going on, then :|

Level 14
Lol North Carolina. I think the story was that he was taking it from his parents and selling it for cash O-o Dont officially know though :D Dont act like you didnt have at least ONE drug kid in one of your schools :p

~Asomath

Level 26
Lol North Carolina. I think the story was that he was taking it from his parents and selling it for cash O-o Dont officially know though :D Dont act like you didnt have at least ONE drug kid in one of your schools :p

~Asomath
Once upon a time, I wasn't very responsible in my middle school years and, as a result, spent my freshman year of high school in a stupid kid's history class. That wasn't even the bad part. I'm sure some of you have heard me whine about this before, but my class was quite literally a cesspool of the least obedient freshmen in my school. I spent the entire second semester sitting next to people who would chat about the drugs that they would take, and hiding them from their probation officers. Because this was always the last period of the day, I would always end the day saying "I can't fucking wait to go home".

Level 36
Because I'm forced to take religion, I always take the lowest level possible. THUS, I get to meet some of the people that I wouldn't normally get to. Almost all of them are nice, anyway, and they applaud me for being some sort of super genius regularly. I try to explain that in the real world, I'm not that smart, but they brush it off as me being humble.

To give you an example of how much I hate being forced to take religion: Last year I did my final project on Pastafarianism. The one worth 15% of my final mark. I did not, prior to doing it, alert the teacher, and as such, she was shocked and appalled by the contents. However, I spent so much god damned time on that project, that despite the insolence, despite the blasphemy found within, I recieved 100%. I was like "Fuck yeah!". And then my class all laughed. The teacher didn't really care.

Level 13
7th grade, had a teacher that, from the waist up, looked normal. Then all the fat asploaded from her sides. My friends and I keyed "THUNDER THIEGHS" on her hood.

Level 17
Thanks always needed someone to get mad at me!

Anyway, the worst thing I've done just happened today...

I took my test in a room because I was absent yesterday... I was alone and the teacher lent his laptop to me so he wouldn't have to print it...

So, I just scrolled around then I found in recent documents the test I will need to do the next day...

I sent it to my email... Then viola...

Well, I'm not gonna open it... Need to study it first then I open it...

Status
Not open for further replies.