• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What's the Worst Thing You've Ever Done in School?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Ash

Level 22
Everytime I see this topic on my subscribed list, I kill a baby.

Please change the title and make it grammatically correct.

Back on topic, why would you study something it, Vicboy? I doubt anything will be tracing it

Level 12
I don't cause much shit in school as i do, well, outdoors. The worst thing i did this year is lock in the janitor in the bathroom. He busted in while i was answering the nature's call, and didn't want to leave till i went to class.

I got pissed because i cant urinate properly if theres an old guy standing behind me and yelling, so i acted like I'm done, went out, closed the door and locked him up. Some kids let him out 20 minutes later, and he went to see the principal, but luckily he changed his mind, or my ass would have gotten whooped out of school.

Honestly, i expected that someone would let him out sooner, in, like 2 minutes.

Level 12
I did a very standard "kick me" gag.I stuck the letter to a friend of mine hopint to sligtly kick him,but when the lesson was over he left the class before the others and about 5 dudes at the same time kicked him so hard that he started crying like a 5 year old.He didn't speak to me for like 2 weeks.

Level 17
but luckily he changed his mind, or my ass would have gotten whooped out of school.

Honestly, i expected that someone would let him out sooner, in, like 2 minutes.

ASS :p Damn it, you should thank him for changing his mine... But, how'd you lock him up the restroom?

I did a very standard "kick me" gag.I stuck the letter to a friend of mine hopint to sligtly kick him,but when the lesson was over he left the class before the others and about 5 dudes at the same time kicked him so hard that he started crying like a 5 year old.He didn't speak to me for like 2 weeks.

Never liked that gag... Its really a plain, TV made one...

Level 7
The worst thing i did? Well that was a long ago.. In my third year of school, i was 8-9 years.. I saw a guy doing this: .i.. and i wondered what it means so i walked to the teacher and said: What means this (I showed the sign)?
And she said that i am erm an asshole. (not an asshole but i dont find a synonim for the word, soz) :grin: Its funny now that i think of it :D (i learnt wat it means like 2-3 years ago, at 10-11 years :hohum:)

pkw

pkw

Level 9
The worst heh? Hmmm... Let me think... Oh ye,

One day me and my frens decided to have a party (becos our exam results too gud)
Then, we chose to have it in the toilet. Lol?

One of us says, why not play with tissue papers?
We all used the tissue papers, wet it and threw to every corner of the toilet.
Until suddenly headmaster came in and we got screwed. =_="

Some of us were 'shuffling' (dance) inside the toilet though. ( They brought radio and on the music)

Worst thing I ever did was in grade 9 to my b**** of a french teacher. This lady was so retarded, she got angry at me because one of my group members didn't email me part of the presentation.

So, I got rly evil and I brought to school: super glue and a lock pick.

I went into her classroom a little before class started, opened all the drawers of her desk, put superglue on everything, then put it on her chair.

She was glued to her chair when she sat down, but she didnt realise it. She then opened her desk and took out her pen. When she realised she couldn't drop her pen, she jump up and her skirt ripped off. She wasn't wearing underware. She quit the next day. And no, I never got caught.

And yes, I'm evil.

Level 24
Worst thing I ever did was in grade 9 to my b**** of a french teacher. This lady was so retarded, she got angry at me because one of my group members didn't email me part of the presentation.

I went into her classroom a little before class started, opened all the drawers of her desk, put superglue on everything, then put it on her chair.

She was glued to her chair when she sat down, but she didnt realise it. She then opened her desk and took out her pen. When she realised she couldn't drop her pen, she jump up and her skirt ripped off. She wasn't wearing underware. She quit the next day. And no, I never got caught.

And yes, I'm evil.

Pictures or didn't happen D:

Level 25
Well once me and 3 of my friends released fart bombs in class, an other time in computer class, we took the desctop photo, hidden all files on desctop, and hidden the task bar, then puted the photo as desctop backgroud, then called the teacher and told him their is a virus, he tried to enter my computer my document, but failed so he restarted the pc 3 times before discovering the prank.

Level 14

And yes, I'm evil.

+rep.

I can understand the hatred for French teachers.

Level 19
A girl actually asked me if I wanted to fondle her in class.
And I accepted.

The teacher left the room and we were the only two in there, we'd been going out for like a month. And that was awesome. Still, it was probably the worst thing I've done in school, and I got caught on the security camera so it was also the most embarrassing.

Level 1
i one time get locked on the class room (accidentaly? Muahahaha)i kinda ''destroyed'' the class room and get out of there...when whe come back the class was canceled for 1 day...hahaha i evil >)

Level 36
My spanish teacher (yes it's always foreign languages D:) in 8th grade shouted at me for smiling. Yes, smiling. It's a long story that I don't want to explain, all you need to know is she is fucked up as hell.

The first thing I did after that incident was sneak into her classroom after school the next day and put tacks all over her chair. I also got some pictures of her off facebook and photoshopped them so she looked like a man, and put them on the board (about 35x35cm size). I also put some of my dog's shat in her desk. I never got caught for this, and it was really funny because as soon as she got in she didn't notice the pictures, but the rest of the class did. She also didn't seem to notice the pins sticking into her ass and nobody really had the courage to tell her she had blood on her pants...

The dog shit thing was kinda obvious, she opened up the desk and was like WTF?!?!

Level 13
I was probably the most evil one in campus so...

When my teacher wasn't looking i sneaked up to her (Yes, Her!) back and sticked a "F*** Me" Paper sign on her back. She didn't notice until a goodie two shoes friend of mine went there and told her.

Level 9
Not having made my homework :con:

No i did worse things than that. I called my dutch teacher a hag (thats a fact) cause she resembles dorothy umber from harry potter V (both in appearance and behavirour) so much that she could take the role without acting. After some "pleasant" conversations i got a new teacher of whom i am very fond of.

i broke some things, but that wasn't on purpose (no really it wasn't)

I saw a fat freshman running through school (i don't often see fatties running so i took my chance) and just when he was about to run trhough the door, i "accidently" left my foot just infront of the door. The Guy yanked against the door with the impact of a minor earthquake. luckily noone saw who did it :) i haven't seen him for the rest of the week (must have gotten a headache) and i felt slightly evil

Me and my friend went to the washroom after school and he took like 5 important sheetes he found on the floor he put it in the stall and clogged it and i was just watching then the janitor walked in and is like ''wat the hell is going on here''? he thought i did it too so we both got suspended for a day im not friend with him anymore tho :(

1. Kicked the principal on his leg
2. Smoked at schoolyard
3. Got drunk at school
4. Smoked marijuana at school
5. Stole computer parts
6. Erased all the computers harddrives through main computer
7. Stole the key to school's supplyroom and stole a lot in there

And the list goes on.. =o/
I was a little shithole when I was a kid, dangerous fucking kid..

1. Kicked the principal on his leg
2. Smoked at schoolyard
3. Got drunk at school
4. Smoked marijuana at school
5. Stole computer parts
6. Erased all the computers harddrives through main computer
7. Stole the key to school's supplyroom and stole a lot in there

And the list goes on.. =o/
I was a little shithole when I was a kid, dangerous fucking kid..

Awesome imagination :p

Level 15
You know, by asking someone what their "worst thing they've ever done in school is", you open up the possibilities of "lies". I think you should worry less about if people are telling the truth and more about what you did wrong and what you need to do to fix it. Oh, and I'm guessing that the fact that he called me a "fag" will go unnoticed, considering he's a moderator with over 5,000 posts. Not to mention he's more popular than me.

Afterall, it is California the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.