• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The scariest game you've ever played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Minecraft, going into those caves makes me wanna shit myslef.Its not cool having zombies spawn behind your back while you can bearly see and are trying to make your way trough almost pich black darkness...

Level 27
Minecraft??? I don't remember zombies in that game...

Did you play it longer than five minutes?

Either Amnesia or Dead Space 2. But they're both kind of different sub-genre's in horror, Amnesia is more mystery-scary and dead space keeps you on your toes and you know something is going to happen only you don't know when.

But i actually don't find games scary really, i think "creepy'' fits me better.

Level 3
So, Amnesia was said before...

A wonderful game for scary moments was LIMBO. The atmosphere in the game was really dark and threatening, only made by music and ... yeah, darkness. And maybe because you only play a little kid. In these moments when you get hunted by the big spider i regurlary pooped my pants :D

Level 4
A wonderful game for scary moments was LIMBO. The atmosphere in the game was really dark and threatening, only made by music and ... yeah, darkness. And maybe because you only play a little kid. In these moments when you get hunted by the big spider I regularly pooped my pants :D

Lol on poop.

You do have a point. When you play even the scariest game, if you have a character like Dante in Devil May Cry or War in Darksiders, you don't even get a chill or goosebumps. You feel like you'll pawn even the most scariest and grotesque monster you've ever seen... ain't that right? :ogre_rage:

Level 3
Lol on poop.

You do have a point. When you play even the scariest game, if you have a character like Dante in Devil May Cry or War in Darksiders, you don't even get a chill or goosebumps. You feel like you'll pawn even the most scariest and grotesque monster you've ever seen... ain't that right? :ogre_rage:

Sure, right. I hate those innocent and defenseless kids in horror movies or games. Like this girl in FEAR + FEAR 2...

Level 8
I played a game once in some forums years ago it was about:
barney-and-friends.jpg

LOL Seriously....
The thing that comes to my mind right now is "the scary maze game"
I played it for the first time when I had my headphones put on, and it was ... BAAAAAAAAA I F ING JUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Status
Not open for further replies.