• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What's your SCARIEST GAME EVER??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi, All!

Let's rest our brains with this question: What's your SCARIEST GAME EVER?? Mine is Outlast and DreadOut. Also give some screenshots of your SCARIEST GAME! And the ghosts or zombies or some shit. Don't be scared, okay? You just do it...

Level 36
I don't know that it is the "scariest game ever", but the game I've played that had the
scariest scenario I've played was the wet basement level with the Bloater in The Last of Us.
- The one with the hammering sound and the aggregate.

maxresdefault.jpg

Level 17
for me, Probably FNaF 3...
This game is special and Kinda simple, But hard.
You might all say ''Ha that's Nothing'' from seeing the Screenshots, But In-game, when you are shocked and Surprised by an Animatronic, THAT'S THE SCARIEST MOMENT!
Also, the Lore is Really Scary:
a Man Mysteriously (Purple guy) Killing Kids in the Pizzeria. No one Knows who he was, or Why did He. The next part is: THE CHILDREN GHOST HAUNT THE ANIMATRONICS! WTF?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Golden_Freddy_Death.gif
    Golden_Freddy_Death.gif
    662.5 KB · Views: 462

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

For me its Fear 3 and Outlast. Especially Fear 3 !

Level 25
S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadows of Chernobyl.
Ok, so our minimap says there is a monster ahead of us. Cool.
Except he's invisible.
And I got two shotgun shells and a shitty pistol.
Let's take this slowly and walk sloowly ahead....
*Monster pops up behind and claws me to death*

Level 9
Fatal Frame: The ultimate definition of jumpscares.
Trust me, you DO NOT want to play that game again.

Level 22
I remember one, Valkyrie Profile. Every time a cut scene starts I always get scared that it might hang-up/freeze on me. Really scary...

Level 11
I'd say Outlast simply because of how helpless you are in that game. Most games aren't really that scary because your player character usually is fighting back in some way.

In outlast, all you have is a Camera with night vision. Which you can't even use all the time because your batteries die - leaving you in complete darkness.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Scariest game ever? Super Smash Bros Wii U Master Core 2P at 8.5 or higher second to final phase.

He is a buffed up clone of whoever is P1. If P1 happens to a Glass Cannon (Offensive gear, near 255 Attack) and a character with counter the battle becomes totally frightening. Even a weak jab from the insane AI will likely send you into critical from 0%. Think you will win with that smash attack? Too bad as he just countered it and from 0% you instantly are taken to 120% damage and get sent in a ballistic trajectory to your defeat. Unlike real human opponents you cannot out smart the AI as the AI has insane reaction speed. Sure once you know the AI's simple tactics you can land conservative safe hits (which defeat its bad defense in a short time) or if both players are alive you can just gang it to death. However if your partner dies on one of the earlier stages (likely, as he is glass cannon) and you are left by yourself to defeat the clone it becomes a truly terrifying battle where even getting hit once can be your death no matter your health.

Most scariest moment? P1 hits his own clone with his own over powered smash attack (near full charge) and gets countered while you are near by. You get to watch both of you get taken to insane damage percentages and instantly KOed, even if you were a defence Bowers at near 0% damage at the time.

Level 9
-Slenderman...( definately i was in an underground tunnel, i turned one way.. say that little creepy imp sevilish girl, ran the other way saw slendermam, then that imp jumped on me... the end.. i still couldnt believe the look my brother gave me)

-Alien: Isolation(i almost jumped out of my chair when the alien pounced on me outta nowhere.)

-Slient Hill( l couldnt even stay alive for 5 minutes...)

I had a friend who played LFD 2 and the last of us in the morning and said it was good, we made him play at night... the next thing we know was when we came into his room(we were on a camping trip and we are staying at a hotel), his butt was up in the air, a pillow on his head, shivering, the smell of pee(literally...) from his bed, and he muttering..

"...Zombie... Zombie...".. he cried because of fright..

Level 9
After that day in which we made him play LFD 2 alone at night....
Not to metion my brother said"I told u guys! The dumbell is a scareycat",he cried when he saw the alien from alien isolation...

Level 21
Doom 3
Fear 1,2 and 3(I want to punch Alma in the face )

I completed the FNAF games but they didn't really do much for me

Another game that was quite scary at a few points was The Evil Within

Dead Space was terrifying the first time but you get use to it after a while

Level 11
Torchlight 2 on Hardcore mode. One wrong move and you lose like 20 hours of progress.

I don't really find any of the horror games scary. Just pathetic jump scares and stuff i've seen billion times before.

Level 2
Counter Strike?, the laboratory thing?, the fail of experiment?, the alien thing?, I don't really remember about that game. I played it, when I was only 5 years old kid. I didn't stay 5 minutes alive, and I keep shouting "MAMA", when a zombie or alien pops out in my screen, LOL. xD It's not really scary, but, it scares me. ;( Until, I reach 9 years old, I still didn't manage to finish a map, and never play the game. It still scares me, until now. xD

After reading all the post and saw all the screenshot in this thread (Especially this post), I shout "MAMA" when I saw the screenshot, it scares the crap out of me, suddenly, my mom came, and say "What happen?, and I answered "Nothing". I never knew that there is more scary game than I played. And I am a scary person, to any scary things. If I watch horror movie or saw something scary, I can't sleep, I can't stay in the dark, and I can't be left alone in the house. xD

Level 28
Scareist Game ever? I don't really remember!! I know :
- Amnesia
- Evil Within
- House of creeps...

You know some game does not made to scare people! There is some points of fair, but let's presume I play a scary game ever over +70 (just exemple) I will just ask my grandmum to play it for me while I'm watching!...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.