• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

what are you scared of most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
for me, im scared of SPIDERS! spiders are the SCARIEST things on the earth!!! (besides wormskull) one time i was playing with my nieghbor and he had a camper in his backyard and we were playin with squirtguns, he went inside so i acted like a cop and stood on the camper next to the door, i felt something itching my back... i turn around... THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF LIL BABY SPIDERS CRAWLING EVERYWHERE THEY WERE ALL ORANGE AND RED!!!!!!!! i was so scared i freaked out took off my shirt jumped over the fence in his backyard then into the creek behind his house and scratched my back in the dirt underwater! it was the scariest thing ever! (besides wormskull)

Level 13
*after getting up off the floor from laughter*

oh, that is so funny

ok, for me the most scariest thing ever is centipedes and cockroaches (besides wormskull).

see, one time i was picking up my room, and this monster centipede crawled accross my floor and i jumped and ran down the stairs and outside. and for cockroaches, well who doesnt hate them?

Level 5
not much scares me except surprise and when people I begin to trust, plays maniacs just to make me afraid.. otherwise, I love insects and stuff like that. I usually go sit in the forest just to be near the animals there. but when I go, I leave them there. with a cat, my home is no place for tiny spiders. :wink:

Level 11
Hmph. I don't fear my teachers, I HATE them. Or at least some of them. A few are actually good teachers.

And what's funny about demons?

And just to end this stupid political debate that will probably get this thread locked, Bush can't exactly pronounce nuclear either. So they both suck, and everyone's happy. So shut up about politics.

Level 16
I do not fear teachers, except for the really stupid ones who are just in it for the great pay and minimal education. The ones I HATE are the ones that hate you simply because you are different or something, try their best to persecute you because they are so sadistic in their attempt to show some sort of superiority which results in false satisfaction

Level 11
I had a teacher last year that matches that description exactly. Everyone hates him, even other teachers don't like him. But the thing is, he had a stroke last year, so maybe he'll have another one and do people a favor....I certainly wouldn't mind if he did. that's why I HATE him.

Level 13
teachers arnt scary, but most of them dont know what theyre talking about. lets put it this way - i can do math better than my math teacher can (no joke).

Level 8
I had a math sub once
the problem was:
put in order of least to greatest 11/30,14/45,6/15
she said it was easiest to just round them, and she ended up with
11/30 rounded to 1/3, 14/45 rounded to 2/3, and 6/15 rounded to 3/5
We thoroughly corrected her...

I'm seriously freaked out be centipedes, and i live in a basement :(
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
000000000000000000000=
/////////////////////////

Level 13
i will actually make the effort to sympathize with you about centipedes. they are really creepy. every time i see one, its like *SMASH* the centipede. those weird water centipede things are even worse though because you cant see them as easily. fortunatly, they only come around in the spring time :wink:

this is what my math teacher could not do:
x + 7 = -5
she came up with -16, but the answer is -12...

Level 2
As a great man (possibly myself), once said, there is nothing to fear but fear itself... oh yeah and me hahahahahahaahaha! :twisted: ... ehm... (goes back into the ditch he crawled from) :|

Level 8
Daveman said:
LOL afronight thats funny bout da demons, n e wayz, the scarest thing (besides wormskull) is WORMSKULLS MOM!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

do you follow afroknight everywhere? the thing about the demons wasnt funny at all... i remember when me and afroknight where talking and u just started saying things like i love how u flame them or somethin like that and he starts talking about wanna get high... i wouldnt be surprised if u were the same person trying to act like 2 people

Level 16
What's that about your avatar then? As for me, I am scared of dogs that are higher than 3 feet, because my natural reaction is to back off, then they follow me, then chase me, then I fear it will pounce on me and maul me alive. However, it's just playing so when I slow down to try to capture my fear, the dog actually gets bored and ****s off :) . Another thing I fear are spoiled brats because you cannot change them, and they are bitches and will tell on you, or resort to violence. For example, I had to deal with this one asshole who was 8 years old and was playing Unreal Tournament, possibly Doom3 and other things, so if I had the nerve, I'd tell him to remove his spyware programs, and go to weird sites to pick up spyware on his comp, and thus get sweet vengeage :twisted: .

Level 25
The worst type of teachers are those who give you homework for the sake of it. Teachers don't scare me, but I go to a private school and all, cause you know, public schools are filled with groups of stupid idiots who think they're the greatest thing in the universe.

But what am I scared off? Dogs. Particularly the jumpy and licky kinds. I'm quite comfortable with the larger and lazier dogs, but if its active, I want away from it as quickly as possible

Level 13
well, you guys shouldnt come to my house - i have a great dane :D .

and teachers giving out busywork is the most annoying thing on the damn planet

Level 8
i just remembered something else im scared of... i was camping and me and my dad were going to the bathrooms... and there was this HUGE cricket thing on the wall! it was like 10x the size of a normal cricket and its body was normal... its legs though were HUGE!!! we took a picture but it looked small cause the legs were thin but that thing was so scary!

Level 8
i'm not scared of much but i do suffer from a illness wich is a kind of fear.

i suffer from panic disorder (a form of agorophobia) fear of leaving the house and large groups of people in places.

panic disorder is a little different, i can some times have a panic attack in doors so it rules out that it is agorophobia (wich is why i say a form of....)
i've sufferd from this for about 2 years now and its not geting any better even when i was on the medication and geting psychotherapy.
so the ? is, how does it effect my life.
1: i cant go out to public places without feeling nervous
2: i cant go to pubs, clubs at all.
3: the 1 thing i used to love doing (going to the movies) i cant hardly do anymore.

so, the qustion, what a scares me the most, thinking i might be this way for the rest of my life.

Level 13
that was touching, the translation of your feelings were saddening. psychological problems is a great plague, my only brother had a psycho. shock, we had to drive him at a psy. hospital, but then during a night he left our house, drived two ours with a taxi to arrive at its new house. he gets about 500$ per month, but he doesnt really use electricity, nor he doesnt buy a lot of food. a book changed his life, a philosophical book talking of god, point of existence and the list goes on.

he said, and i made searches on it, that the earth will meet its end in 2012, according to mayans, the earth will meet a natural recleansing, where it will be covered with volcano, earthquakes above imagination, where the entire lands rips apart.

i am getting depressed, my bro left, and only my two parents are the remaining persons in my family.

oh yeah, im scared i never hear of him again...

Level 13
i suffer from psychological depression ive had for a long time. i dont have any shame or reason to fear it. its just what i live with. but dont try to understand because the only way you can is by being so yourself (which i am quite good at doing to people).

my "friends" all say im a vampire (not too far from the truith), and im psychic (heh.. right...).

Level 16
Oh yes. Today, I saw this HUGE thingy that looked so much like a termite, it was about twice as wide as your thumb and about the same length, crawling on the edge of the concrete. I almost stepped on it, and screamed "HOLY ****!!!" My friend looked at it and did the same, despite the fact he plays Eternal Darkness, Res. Evil, and Doom. Then my other friend came, and started poking it with a stick and almost spit on it. I'm still scared

Level 16
Looked like some big oval thing with brown stripes, then had six little legs like a lizard, or an ant for that matter, and this huge, ovalish appendage for a head, tan-orange which had some antennae and such, with these little pinchers. The belly was uniformly light brown when my friend flipped it over with a stick

Level 3
I just mention this because you would not make this spelling error again, Psycho: it's "agoraphobia". Not "agorophobia".

I fear that people loath and disgust me. This is either the result of paranoia or inferiority complex. Or both.

Level 13
i have a fear that.... wait ohno!! i cant sleep!!

i never sleep. you know, sleep when youre dead and such. :D

Level 3
Bugs! They're everywhere; Monstrous, peculiar, toxic, agonizing, giant, unidentifiable, abominable, terrorizing insects! They've completely infested my Warcraft III level!

Level 8
Another thing I fear are spoiled brats because you cannot change them, and they are ***** and will tell on you, or resort to violence. For example, I had to deal with this one asshole who was 8 years old and was playing Unreal Tournament, possibly Doom3

Hey, says who? im 8 and i play doom 3(though ive never had spyware hehe) Im most afraid of LoCs avatar, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.