• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Do you Remember Wc3sear.ch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
An Old site

this site has been long dead... but I kept archive of it when I used to be around....

It was Created by Kerrigan... From my impression....
The Only girl on Wc3sear.ch.... that seemed open about it.....

EIther way.... very interesting how things turned out....

Her site died.... Wormskull, Kerri, me dispursed....
Afroknight stayed.... but it seems he's no longer around...
And I don't know who came back again besides me....

Level 15
Yes, I do remember wc3s. I like it in general besides the very slow loading, and the errors, and the "interesting" PHP code. It was still a very cool site, and it's great that much of it lives on in this site.

Level 12
What's wc3search?

I dunno... I feel like I've been on the site for more then 4 years.....

But come to think of it.... I don't think I have......

Alfredx_sotn, it was a website you'd obviously know nothing about :p
I do remember the old days of unmoderated crap, glitches, and load time.
--donut3.5--

It was moderated.... sometimes......
Glitches....... I don't remember any....

BUT THE LOAD TIME WAS HORRRIBLE
AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

That's because I only ever used my brother's account Ivanneth - if I went on at all.

Hm.... Doesn't sound Familiar.....
There were so many people on forums though........... its hard to remember anyone.... uinless they make a name for themselves...

Level 21
"Remember those sweet, warm New England summers? Remember sipping lemonade underneath a shady tree? Remember when you hit that pedestrian with your car at the crosswalk and then just drove away? Pepperidge Farm remembers, but Pepperidge farm ain't just gonna keep it to Pepperidge farms self free of charge. Maybe you go out and buy yourself some of these distinctive Malano cookies maybe this whole thing disappears." - Family Guy

Level 8
kerrigan, the zerg girl?

i do remember wc3sear.ch for its amazing amount of stuffs and its slow loading time...
as for maps, i used to go at maps n mods. got some noobs there but it was my fav map site... not anymore because they cleaned the database once and a lot of good old maps were lost forever.

Level 45
wut r those kids up 2 now adays?
Afronight to my knowlege finally got laid for once, still smokes weed an his life is fairly aight. I havnt seen him in ages though
Wormskul has had lots of drama and such in his life involving a girl drugging him to have sex with him and such.. >__>...bad things.....more bad things..then he turned into some up him self kinda person and..yeah.., i havnt seen him in awhile either.

Level 12
Afroknight is a ghost and from what I can tell (before my time) wormskull was only active for like a year then left.

eh... happens....

Afronight to my knowlege finally got laid for once, still smokes weed an his life is fairly aight. I havnt seen him in ages though
Wormskul has had lots of drama and such in his life involving a girl drugging him to have sex with him and such.. >__>...bad things.....more bad things..then he turned into some up him self kinda person and..yeah.., i havnt seen him in awhile either.

SOunds like what would happen to those kids.........
Lawlz......

pshhh i have no idea what this wc3sear is you speak of.
or this afro and wormylovesock...... you are crazy.

It doesnt exist and never has.... its all lies... do not take the yellow pills.

TO tell the truth... I've heard THey only make it up to make us believe there were worse days....
TO make us conform to our societies beliefs by telling us we used to have it a lot worse.....

thats why I rap about hookers and ganj.....

Level 12
wc3sear, as I've heard, was infested with noobs, noobtards, narutards and retards.
Great that we merged! :D:D:D

P.S: What the hell is wrong with your writing, Formula1.

Stuff..................

I remember wc3sear.ch.

I was one of those noobtards... For a little while.

Weren't we all once noobs :)
Ain't nothin wrong with it....

Wc3search was quite noobtard friendly. I would probably still not know how to import skins into WE if I didn't happened uppon wc3search. Something so simple yet so complicated :p or at least for a noobtard.

I loved it for being that way... It was like a small group o' people trying to give some 300 noobs what they wanted....

Which worked out in some ways.......

Level 12
lies, wc3sear.ch never existed.

To exsist or not exsist?
Either way its getting me pissed
The fact I can't take your girl
whom my pee will miss
Though we make sure to wash it off with cryss
AIn't nothing to worry
when the vision is blurry
and your eating some curry
Touching things thats furry.......
Yeah... you might be a creep....
But when you do that... It'll seem like your asleep...
Dreamin and feelin nice just right..... at absolutely no price....
People give in to it..... Just in different ways.....
Please Behave......

die hard fan of the whore... game
When shes screamin in that world of pain
When shes Teething And bleeding
Seeing that theres no one to blame

Unless you choose to blame money itself.... cuz I hear money never helps...
To bring peace to the world cuz... You'll be after everyother girl....
After you realize that she'll only love you for the cash... and they think theres nothing wrong with that....

But then againa whats the difference between me and you......
Whats the difference between gold and poo..... one is worth more....
it doesn't matter what your ethics are.... She'd gladly take a beating for love.....
SHe believes it'll take her to whats up above....
Maybe if you look good.... But that might only take you so far....

No matter what this rap is over...
DONE...

Level 12
TLDR, seriously.

I can do it about rainbows and ponies...
Or I can do it about drugs and Hos... and all teh money I got....

Or I cn do it about the starvin' kids in africa....
Choose your poison....
picture.php

Level 18
I remember that, I did some minor work on the dotf project as well as being a pretty big consultant for darkey... who then vanished, from my life. :(

Oh silly wc3search, I had so many pms daily from noobs crying about how i am too mean and that their recolor skins should stay.

Level 12
I remember that, I did some minor work on the dotf project as well as being a pretty big consultant for darkey... who then vanished, from my life. :(

Oh silly wc3search, I had so many pms daily from noobs crying about how i am too mean and that their recolor skins should stay.

lawlz.... and yet....
THeir dreams were ruined....

And me abusing powers by putting everything I uploaded on director's choice, LULS!!!11oneone

Status
Not open for further replies.