• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Afronight_76's avatar/sig workshop (i will morph you +more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wecome to my avatar/sig workshop. this isnt like any workshop youve seen before, because in this one, you will either pm or post me a picture of yourself, your friend, or anyone(like celebs, presidents, other characters, ect), and i will morph most anyone into a wc3 character. you can see what i did to a pic of myself, actually turning me into an afroknight-
tahoe2004212.jpg

before-me in lake tahoe
tahoe200421.jpg

after-me in lake tahoe when our village got invaded by orcs

here are the rules.
-i have the authority to accept or deny your request.
-remember, i am not perfect, so dont expect perfection.
-i will not do any filters, all of my morphs will be freehanded.
-if requested, i will change features on the face.
-one request per day please.
-relax on this one, just tell me what unit you want me to transform you to and i will do it.
-if you wish to morh you into something non-wc3, then please post a picture of what you want me to morph you into.
-if you are not satisfied with my work, please note so and if want me to, i will redo what ever i screwed up on, but you will be put on the back of the line.
-my working hours are on anytime friday, saturday, and rarely on weekdays 4:00-7:00, no sundays.
-if you think i suck then i could care less, please no flaming.
-please no, "hurry up!" i am a careful reader and i wont skip over anyone's request.
- i may do animations but it is not likely.
-and if you want me to do something really outrageous, you can request me to skin a unit using your picture or reference your picture, take a screenshot, then post it.
-please try not to get too off topic, and no "wormskulling" im not asking for your critism, im asking for your requests.
-remember, for each artwork i do, i get a little better each time
-dont worry i wont edit your pic to make it innnapropriate and post it on a website to embarass you, no really i wont!
-dont forget to give credit! unless you need to use the pic as an avatar, thus leaving no space.
-most of the random sigs will have a lower quality, sinc i did i for fun and nobody requested it.
-this idea is original, so dont steal this idea saying its yours. now its become Afronight's Morphs™. you can use this idea, bu just give credit or mention me somewhere.
===================================
current requests-

wormskull:human beserker
razorpine:rifleman
formula1:mario mafia
skaterjpc:cloud/sephiroth
criptfriend:logo
Wormskull:demon

===================================
requests finished-

wormskull:human beserker
razorpine:rifleman
formula1:mario mafia
crypfriend:logo

-----------------------------------
updates
-i will do any sort of freehand drawing for you since not many ppl want morphs.
-every week or so i will make a random signature that's up for grabs
----------------------------------
random sigs of the week
-the ultimate moderator sig(unfinished)
-crypt fiend(finished)(part of this sig^)

----------------------------------
my work
-
cryptfiend.jpg

-
armorxwalk.gif

-
tinkernose.gif

my other account uses this avatar, my other name is siphon
-
civil.gif

-
error.jpg

somthing i did when i was bored by ediing the text
-
demonHdissed1.bmp

shiny :p
nose.jpg

fallman.gif

yep the secrets out, i am in fact dogsRsehksy
Animation2.gif

jit-rifleman.jpg

mariomafia1.jpg

cryptfriend.bmp

mmxscorpion.gif

logosig.bmp

Level 13
then give me curly green hairs, i dont mind if it doesnt completly appear, as long the pic size isnt to different from how i posted it ( i dont want it to be 13x100, i want it to be orignal size, if all hair doesnt fill, just ignore the bounds, do them.

Level 2
my turn

alrite, al, i'll play your little game...transform me into a rifleman...
JitPicture.jpg

sry bout the size...had a bit o trouble wit my comp...

Level 2
morph me in to a dark elf (dark blue skin and white hair (make it longer too plz)

P.S. whats ur eamil so i can send my pic to u cuz i dont know haow to post pics on here king-loth = noooooobbbb

Level 7
AFRO KNIGHT ALL U DO IS SPAM HAHHAHAHA IF THEIR WASNT A OFF TOPIC FORUM U R POSTS WILL BE 21 HAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Level 12
Yeah afro, try to make me a better sig
I really dont care what it is, but i like cars (The nice SUV's) and all the crap thats on my other sigs.
The funnier the better

Level 11
This whole thing about violent nintendo characters is starting to creep me out... :shock: . Anyway, nice job with the rifleman conversion. As soon as I find a good picture of me I'll make a request.(I wanna be a Blood Elf!)

Status
Not open for further replies.