• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Busy

Hi, I' d like to open my own avatar and siggy workshop. My rules:

-I' ll write my status up here on this post.
Free I can do whatever you want.
Busy I' ll be making request and may not answer you.
Overloaded I' m doing many requests and I may not answer you for a while.

-I' ll write accepted or rejected after your requests. If I reject it, it means I can' t do it, or I don' t want to.

-No animations for now on, I' m trying to understand how Adobe ImageReady works...

-Please no "Hurry up!".

-No picture that could violate the rules.

=================
Rankings:
=================
Picture making: 14/20
Skin creation: 13/20

For skins, see my Skin Workshop [http://www.wc3sear.ch/viewtopic.php?t=3476]

Enter your requests Now.

================
Queue
================
dogsRhesky

Level 2
hey can you do a picture of a taliban hydralisk with a tuban, a robe, and an ak-47. its like the skin i made of the hydraqi. and in the backgroung get a picture or a drawing of a bunch of missiles flling down. and under it it sould say, "war kicks ass!"

Level 5
Actually you dont really need any skills at all.
And it does only take a little time. As for the "coundnt be bothered" if you cant possibly take 10 minutes then you have WAY to tight a schedul to even come to this site or play WC3 for that matter.

Level 2
Yu_Yevon, i think that sopho is right. not everyone can be as good as others. some ppl are just not good at art, some ppl arnt good at sports, and some ppl arent good at math, science, lit, ect. if we were all good at everything, then this world would be perfect, which it isnt. we all ahve our limitations

Level 6
Sorry if I stood without any news about your siggy, dogsRshesky, but tomorrow I should be able to put it on the site. In fact, I got the tools needed on my other computer, a portable PC, and I need a network or broadband connection to put it on the site.

I should have done it in one or two days, files needed aren' t on my PC just right now, sorry to keep you waiting, kinda of complicated :x

Status
Not open for further replies.