• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

*GotGunz Avatar/Sig Factory*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Well as some of u heard i completely shut down my skinning shop to make a avatar/sig factory. Yup itz another avatar and sig factory. But if u guys dont want or dont need a avatar or sig, just ask me to draw something. I just want to draw it, i dont care if u guyz dont need it. I pretty much just want to test my art skills on the comp. My drawings will be in freehand (Except for the sigs/avatars ive already finished down there) or CnP depending on the person requesting.

-----------------------------------

• Rules
  • **Just request and Ill do it, except for request that arent allowed on this site.**
  • **Plz try only one request at a time. If someone already requested that day then just wait to request when im finished**
  • **Because of school I might not have time to work on the request on weekdays, but i will still try.**
  • **Im not the best at computer art so dont get really mad at me if it doesnt look as good as u wanted it to look.**
  • **Plz give me some feedback on the art so i can work harder to improve the next requests.**
  • **You dont have to request a sig or avatar if u already have one, u can just test my skills if u want.**
  • **Plz tell me if u want it freehanded or not!!!!**
  • **U dont have to give credit but itd be cool if u did!!**
  • **Plz ENJOY!!!!**

Avatar/Sig I'm Currently Working on: King-Loth's Demonhunter vs Blademaster

Finished Sigs
GotGunz-Trigun.gif

GotGunz Trigun Sig - Made for myself
CaseClosedSig.gif

Cased Closed Transform Sig - Made for Alien Render
JonsBaseballPlayersSig.gif

Aznplayaboi's Fav Players Sig - Made for aznplayaboi
MegamanvsZeroSig.gif

Megaman vs Zero Sig - Made for anyone
AnimeDemonHunterSigv2.gif

Anime Demon Hunter Sig - Made for illadon
WhatUpDudeSig.gif

What Up Dude Sig - Made for anyone
InuyashaSig.gif

Noobie.Mapmaker Inuyasha Sig - Made for Noobie.Mapmaker
PeasantRun.gif

Peasant Run!! - Made for One(Rad)
LubbeInfernalSigvFinal.bmp

Lubbe Infernal Sig - Made for Lubbe

Finished Avatars
GotGunz-TrigunFlashAvatar.gif

GotGunz Trigun Avatar - Made for myself
CaseClosedAvatar.gif

Cased Closed Transformation Avatar - Made for aznplayaboi and Alien Render
MegamanBossAvatarv2.gif

Megaman Boss Avatar - Made for cryptfriend
TrebleAvatar.gif

Trebel the Cute Robot Dog Avatar - Made for d0g_l0ver

------------------------------------

Rad

Rad

Level 5
ok if u animate them, i wanna peasant running from the crypt lord... and somehow the crypt lord kills him, im not picky so just have fun making this one :D

Level 6
can you make a Signature with a Infernal Symbol and had have kind of outline on symbol and place it on the middle and some orange fire on the line it would be cool if you could make it has a circle form of the symbol of the infernal :mrgreen:

Black background
and every thing orange :)

Level 8
@Rad - do u want it freehanded??? cuz having it freehanded and animated will be really hard and will take a lot of time. If ud rather have it animated i can do it using cnp frames.

@Lubbe - i dont really get ur request. This is what i got out of it, an infernal symbol that is outlined.

Level 2
i need the Demonhunter (regular one) fighting the Blademaster and all of a sudden the Demon hunter cuts the blademasters head off the back ground u can chose what it will be o and after the BM dies have the demon hunter standing in victory and the name KING-LOTH apperars in a bad A** font u get to chosse that too and the thing under ur name to the right a Demon hunter (full body)
P.S. if u whant to do free hand its ok if u dont well don't thx if u can do it

Level 13
dude, it's "stalk its prey" not "stalks its pray", and you should put a demon instead of just a demon hunter giving no evidence.

oh can you make me a archimonde throwing three boulders at a footman then make the words "wormskull" appear after the fourth rock hits the footman. then make archimonde die

Level 1
hey gotgunz make me a halo sig with a black master chief i dont care if its cnp as long as its faster

its me vegito...oh and can you make one sayin rtm2 too

Rad

Rad

Level 5
sorry i wasnt on to tell you... i went to my grandmas but ill take it however u make it... whichever is fastest CnP if u like i dont really care as long as its cool :D

remember a peasant running from crypt lord and then in the end killing him :D

Level 8
Hey man since ur really good at this stuff could i have Dante from Devil may cry pulling of some sweet moves with his Hand guns ebony and ivory or transforming into a demon and trashing the place I dont care which one you do because it'll turn out sweet :D

Level 6
hi!, can you draw me like some stick mens and they fight n stuff, like with guns an bombs, and stuff, i want it to be really intense, and not very detailed,(but there has to be blood) an the stick mens beat each other up with sticks an karate an stuff, =D thx lol

Rad

Rad

Level 5
its funny how i was like the first to request, wasnt on a day, and now 3 people got one just cause i didnt say Cnp or freehand :( :cry: :(

Rad

Rad

Level 5
i know me to... ive asked 3 people hes the only one who said anything... and he leaves... the other guy is just a plain ass who has an avatar factory but doesnt help noobs like me... wtf, the other just didnt respond either

im cursed......................

Rad

Rad

Level 5
how in the hell can u get so busy on the weekdays lol... :twisted:

Rad

Rad

Level 5
HEY if u dont make mine can ya at least teach me how to make infranview make my slideshow a .bmp or .gif or whatever...

One

One

Level 3
GotGunz said:
hey i started working on ur sig already heres what i got so far...

PeasantRun.gif

id say im 25% done
-now to add the crypt lord
-add the next scene
-add the final scene

looks good so far! =)

EDIT: if u didnt know already i got this account... :D i am the one! lol

One

One

Level 3
your gonna have to be more specific... trust me i wasnt and i asked a long time ago so its still not done :?

Status
Not open for further replies.