• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
To be honest I'm sick of it.

I'm sick of everyone flaming each other.
I'm sick of people having huge arguments over differing opinions.
I'm sick of seeing almost nothing but flames here.

Darky has gone. Some our members have gone too. oz02 and the moderators can't keep the peace anymore.

Can't we all just stop arguing and flaming? I think the site is on a downward spiral right now due to the hate here.

I can remember when this was a nice site. I remember when RightField didn't cuss everyone out. I remember when Afronight was one of the nice people here. I remember when Wormskull came here and how so many people hated him. I remember when Darky was here, and how this site was a great place.

But all that has changed.

RightField recently turned somewhat bitchy, and was banned. Afronight has become like the old Wormskull, convinced that he is right about everything. Wormskull has been banned 3 times for his flames, though as stormrider, he was nice right before his banning. Darky has abandoned us for his WoW site, and oz02 and the moderators can't do his job.

I think it's up to us, the members, to ensure that this site doesn't wither and die. But first, we have to put our differences aside. The site depends on it. If we keep arguing and flaming, things can only get worse. But if we can be friendly towards each other like we used to be, I believe things can get back to the way they used to be. So please, just be nice to each other.

And Afronight, if you were offended or pissed off by what I said about you, then I welcome you to prove me wrong. Stop acting like you are now, and go back to being the way you used to be.

And if this gets me warned or banned in some way, then so be it. I just want to see this site go back to the way it was.

Level 13
*nods slowly*
yes, finarfin is right. we need to just stop all of this bull**** and respect each other. i mean, this is proving that we cant be trusted on our own, and have to be lead. its a sad sight, and i fortunatly finarfin saw it before we got too out of hand. reminds me of the Lord of the Flies.

sorry afronight. lets just stop this immature retardedness.

EDIT - its almost like finarfin's sig...

Level 22
Unfortunatly, you are right, lord fanarfin...but when you said the mods arent doing they're jobs...well, it certainly seems that way when the mods themselves are part of the problem, hence the reason why Rightfield was banned. We are trying to make this site a decent place to visit, but yes, with only one admin active, that will be difficult...
-VGsatomi

Level 16
We lost too much blood from our flock. There isn't much left of the plains we can escape upon. At some point, the lions of doom will catch us, and only together we can defend ourselves. There is no other option, because our leaders cannot do it themselves. We must. What my opinion is oz02 will have to bend a few rules, appoint a couple new people, remove a couple more pricks, get a couple more people joining, and we might stand a chance of surviving without Darky. When he rears his head in this place, we will be ready-- secure and hopeful for a better support against this upcoming doom.

hey dont be mean to me, i was just pissed. i agree there needs to be peace but stop mentioning my name already! youre just asking for a flame fest from this forum, unless you just shut up about me already.
and if you dont like how i am, boo- fucking -hoo, deal with it, you can just blame yourselves for me acting like this, notice how i never offended anybody until you guys had to start that huge arguement about goths, you think i think im always right, well thats becuase you feel that everything i say is wrong. wormskull was cool, i didnt want him to get banned. you yourself are being hypocritical by saying to put your differences aside, but later mention
Afronight has become like the old Wormskull, convinced that he is right about everything.
And Afronight, if you were offended or pissed off by what I said about you, then I welcome you to prove me wrong. Stop acting like you are now, and go back to being the way you used to be.
kerigan, my opinion is that your opinion sucks, no there will not be peace, as long as you people keep acting this way. id be happy to argue with any prick that just wont shut up about what im saying right here. i bet all my money that someone just cant shut thier mouths and will have to continue this right here.

Level 5
Yea, this site is slowly being pulled apart by it's seems. We should try and form some kind of counsil or something. Just a kind of group that's working together to pull the site back together.

You know, this whole situation would make a great story.....

Level 22
You know, this whole situation would make a great story.....

LOL coming up in the next episode of the new drama series: "The world that revolved around wc3sear.ch." Antihero's broken heart sends him over the edge! Wormskull dawns a new disquise! Afroknight goes on a rampage! Who will survive? who will be left standing? only time will tell...tune in next week... :p
-VGsatomi

Level 18
Actually im tired of it too im tired of all the noobs Complaining about flameing and insults, and all the noobs who post useless , fucking posts like this one. and the 200 under this one.

Im tired of all the fucking noobs who do not read sticky posts.

Im tired of all the noobs who think they are the best and if there resource gets delteted it must have been a mistake made by the person who deleted it,

And most of all im tired of all the fuckheads who think that a little fameing is a bad thing.

flameing is not bad if its done correctly, i should be allowed to flame the hell out of every noob who ignores the rules.

why be polite when they dont listen anyway?
why try to help when they dont listen?
why?

Im tired of all the noobs here that think they should not take any elders advice.

Im tired of all the fucks who forget that its better to search for an awnser than ask.

Im tired of all the idiots who remove resources just because they are angry with the site.

Im tired of all the people who pm me about the auto pm.

Im tired of being asked questions about the same THING over and over and over.

Im tired of this.

do you see me bitching about it?

do you see me makeing a scene?

do you see me whineing like a little baby?

no

Level 5
Ha, don't make it into a realisty series, reality shows are just crap-fests. Make it into some kind of fantasy thing or whatever.
And Afroknight, you keep telling people that your not the one provocing everyone (or something like that), but your the one who keeps insulting everyone:
this week on wc3search... "kerrigan wont shut up about goths, Lord finardin blames everything on afronight. afronight is becoming the scapegoat. rightfield is banned. will wormskull ever come back?....yes"

If you want people to really just get along, then quit egging on Kerrigan and LordFinian.

EDIT-Wow Sansui, your calling people noobs just for posting? Doesn't that make you look smart. Oh, and you posted in the wrong thread. This is a thread to discuss how to be more "peaceful", the post to talk about what pisses you off is else-where. So quit trying to provoke people like afroknight.

Level 8
You guys stop it! this post is about peace and look what your doing! fighting as said before maby we should start up a union of something to save this website I would hate to think as it of one of those sites that sit on the net that have not be touched since 3-4 years!Also cookie left now rightfield got banned there go too great modellers! If this keeps up this site will plummet into a pit of dispair!

WE MUST DO SOMETHING!

BTW reality shows suck! if you want reality go outside!

Level 5
Jesus guys! Listen to what the topic is about!

And I don't care who you are, what name you have, how good you are at doing maps or skinning, that is no excuse for swearing and attacking eachother.

Do you want people to start swearing, sure, go ahead and curse all you can.
So you want them to flame some more, well, start flaming yourself!

Get the deal: there will always be people that are right and wrong about stuff. There will always be someone better than you, and sometimes you will have wrong.
Sometimes you will be right.

Just as Lord Finarfin, I want peace.

Level 11
VGsatomi, I didn't mean for it to sound like the mods aren't doing their jobs. More like becoming uneffective without proper leadership. Sorry oz02, but you're meant to be an noob executioner, not leader, at least that's what I think. I think that if Darky could come back things might get better.

Sansui...I started this thread hoping people could see the truth. That this site has been going downhill, and it's up to us to keep it alive. If you see this as whining, then I'm sorry. But you're not required to read this thread, so if you don't like it, then go to another thread or another forum.

Afro...

ill shut up if you shut up.

You've got yourself a deal. You stop flaming and we will stop arguing with you.

I just want things here to be peaceful like they used to be. With only constant flames and arguments, the site will wither and die. We must get along to ensure that it does not.

Level 7
heh - the last place of sanctuary your posts indeed are Archon ^^ I know! I luv it all. I am a very loving person :p I can't see anyone being mean? Display posts of just one user, and tell me he is indeed a brute meanie who wishes us all bad - and his attitude is not a product of a respons or a statement directed at him/her/the user :p YOU guys and gals, are all owned by your narcissism. There is no reason to call for a revolution/revolt/sitewar! There is no good or evil in this, its a matter of how you are able to keep your personal feelings out of a post, that peeps lack the abillity of, if this is where we are at. To me, it seems so much is said without peeps thinking before posting - whatEVER happened to the forum friendlies? DarkElune be turning the screen one so many times, to understand how this obscure interpretation of his sticky had been violated xD No, this nothing but funny! You all trying to be so serious, and no one is caring for the topic. I have to disagree with my own principles now, cause Lord Finarfin, simply by mentioning persons by nick (this I just did :roll:), you lure an offensive-defense :wink:

I loved the idea of having this large selection of ressources, and was ever amazed when something of truly quality was submitted, and still is. But the "Cookie" effect is frightening, and shows that this has become a rather unproffesional site. This community should be linked and joined in the chains of love for warcraft, it is not build as a dating forum, and no one has to kiss one others ass to be here, and no one should act as if peeps could go kiss his ass. Personals should be left out of the forum, keep it on pm. The most succesfull threads was never a thread with oppinions of the users (unless you measure "succesfull" in number of posts)

I know some people are gonna say - "oh well, thats bull" but please, just write that to me in a pm, so I can delete it myself without other people having to look at it :)

well if you keep meaking topics like this, there will be chaos on the site, bealive me... now everyboy is like 'OMFG, this site is beggining to suck, I am out of here, why did you have to ban RightField oz0Z, U n00b'... you know what I mean, so if you guys stop it, there will be order.

Just stop posting senseless topics or ill start warning like hell.

Level 9
When a snake bites its tail, it keeps eating its self untill it dies from biting a vital organ.....
That is what is happening to this site....
Even runescape is seeming better than this.....

Level 3
I'm sick of everyone flaming each other.
I'm sick of people having huge arguments over differing opinions.
I'm sick of seeing almost nothing but flames .

I, too, realise, to my abhorrence, that this forum is slowly degenerating to chaotic ruins.

Can't we all just stop arguing and flaming?

There is nothing wrong with politely debating a certain subject.

RightField recently turned somewhat *****, and was banned. Afronight has become like the old Wormskull, convinced that he is right about everything. Wormskull has been banned 3 times for his flames, though as stormrider, he was nice right before his banning. Darky has abandoned us for his WoW site, and oz02 and the moderators can't do his job.

Some of the members of this forum do not entirely realise when they are actually harassing someone. You, for one, just affronted Afronight in an undisguised, rather pejorative way.

My rhetoric, too, is, although rather vaguely, potentially relatively petulant.

Most moderators of this forum, excluding VGsatomi in particular, are, I'm afraid, incompetent, negligent and simultaneously too stern.

Just stop posting senseless topics or ill start warning like hell.

Elf Warfare, if you were a wise leader, you would know that a leader with authority does not need to punish those who it supervises.

Level 13
it is true that we tend not to notice that we're harassing someone until someone else points it out (i do it all the time, stupid me). another thing we need to do is check ourselves before posting anything to see if we're at all out of line

Level 13
Lord Finarfin said:
VGsatomi, I didn't mean for it to sound like the mods aren't doing their jobs. More like becoming uneffective without proper leadership. Sorry oz02, but you're meant to be an noob executioner, not leader, at least that's what I think. I think that if Darky could come back things might get better.
The problem is, all I have the power to do is execution. With Darky inactive I am unable to go forward with many things ot help improve the site and keep it running smoothly. Everything I do must be structly approved by Darky28, and without him around all I have is the ability to continue what I'm doing now.

@ElfWarfare: I think this post is a great idea. Let everyone discuss their ideas amongst each other, it should lead to a positive outlook. If not it will be locked, but currently it seems to be working.

Level 11
@oz02: Ah. I thought you could do anything Darky could.(the gold letters fooled me) Well next time Darky is here, he either needs to stay active like before, or increase your powers here so you can assume leadership. But if he's just over at his WoW site, then why not contact him there? That could solve the problems here.

Level 12
I realized if i didn't post here it would probably be better for the site,
But like many i frequent this site as a hobby and to slash freetime,

But theres other ways to cut free time too,
And thats why this sites been going "downhill",
because others have been "moving on",

I dont suggest becoming too attatched to a fad worshipping site,
Though this game gives off alot of potential,
The only potential it gives off is if you learn to;
Model
Script
Paint