• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Old Friend(?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

U.V

U.V

Level 7
A little story:
I was logged to b.net, running a crazy, all-night-long marathon of Illidan's 7 PROS.
while waiting for more people to join the game, who do i see entering my game???
is it a bird? is it an orc?? NO!!
its none other than good-old-hated-by-all-noob-crushing-skin-flaming-overrated(?) Wormskull!

we started playing, and as 4-5 rounds went by (noob ruined our games :roll: ) we started to know each other a little better than just flaming each other at the comment section.

he had turned out to be a nice guy, as opposed to what others (including me until then) may think.
now i see what so many (erm... well, few actually) meant when they had said he's good guy.

to end this strange tread, here are 3 qoutes of Wormskull from that night:
1. (Nobody says anything...)
Wormskull: "stfu im wormskull!"

2. (After me hearing him saying something about trying to get back to wc3search)
U.V: "just promise me that if you comment any of my skins/icons again, youll give a constructive comment instead of flaming"
Wormskull: "never ^^"

3. --Last but not least--
Wormskull: "he who plays illidan's 7 pro with me is my friend for life"

good night!

Level 6
Wormskull is gone, will be gone, and will never return, i do not belive you, and im sure no one else does, a screenshot would have prooven that you were telling the truth, and Wormskull is an old topic, and should not be discussed anymore.

Edit: i was just talking to him on BNET, hes pretty cool :D

Level 9
Hate to break it to you, but it was a beutifully woven master plan by yours truly....

Nah just kiddin

It appears we have another WS sighting, how i miss the old missunderstood pain in the @$$

Status
Not open for further replies.