• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with a song about wcsear.ch I'm writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
As the topic implies, I'm thinking up a song about this site. I'm planning to write it as a carol for the coming holiday season to spread some cheer around this place (inspired by the 12 days of Starcraft map Blizzard made). Any suggestions for verses (funny ones preferred) are welcome. (Note: Sung to tune of 12 days of Christmas)
-On the first day of War Search, Darky gave to me; a nasty flame from Wormskull. (Note: rest of verses I've got refer to the items, so the second day etc is assumed for space reasons and repeating every item before the new one is assumed)
-2 CnP's....
-3 Week Bans...
-4 Geosets...
-5 Lousy Skins...
-6 Golf club whackings...
-7-10 along with 12 I don't have one for.
-11 Buggy campaigns....
I thank anyone who helps me with this in advance.

U.V

U.V

Level 7
what's with the Golf club whacking??

here some ideas:
director's choise award
downvoting
recolors
resources stealers
forum bugs
jass spells
moderators
1 oz02 :p

ahhh.... that's it for now - hope you find some of cr*p useful

off-topic: is wormskull banned????

Level 7
you may consider changing some of the verses - you may consider changing the first and 11th vers - the first because it flames, even though it flames a flamer, who eventually flamed so much he was banned for flaming... flame! lol, whatever - the 11th because it has too many vocals :? Try singing it - "On the elleventh day of War Search, Darky gave to me: Elleven Buggy Campaigns" ... the "aigns" sound stretch too far :wink:

-7 forum screwups
-8 noobish questions
-9 stoopid artspams
-10 senseless topics
-12 mods on rampage

well, anyways - those were my thoughts :wink:

Level 5
-These are all excellect suggestions, especially yours Rexfist. The 11th one definately needs work, since I'm trying to create a clever verse that makes fun of bug infested maps. BTW, the golf club comment is an inside joke that people in the model forum would understand. It's based on everyones favorite model forum moderator's way of chasing out the bad dudes (which I find very entertaining).
"-the first because it flames" :?: I don't understand what's offensive about it. What the first verse is trying to do is make fun of the rampant flaming that occurs in the comments section and also satire how a few people go in the comment section and flame every work they comment on. (No flames intended.) If you like, I can change it to "some nasty, flame filled comments.

Level 8
On the first day of War3 Search Darky gave to The Spider Queen!
-2 Geosets!
-3 Week Ban
-4 Stupid Threats
-5 Lousy Skins!
-6 Flamming noobs
-7 Requests from a beggar!
-8 Warnings from Ozzy
-9 Bad Comments from RightField
-10 Wanna-be Skinners!
-11 Buggy campaigns....
-12 The Best Campaign for war3!

Hey, i tried....i can actually like record that^^ for u... Like guitar music with someone singing...
when we get it finialized

Level 7
I just find it that directly have a name/nick is kindda - well, not so neat :roll:

btw. the golf whacker... would that by any chance be... Mecheon? :lol: I think I saw some of theese fabled executions, lol

Level 5
Once again, thanks everyone. Here is the current (not yet finallized yersion).
On the (whatever number) day of War Search, Darky gave to me!
-Some foul mouthed, flaming nOObs.
-2 Geosets
-3 Week bans
-4 Downvoters
-5 Lousy skins
-6 Golf club whackings
-7 forum screw ups
-8 stupid requests
-9 nOObish questions
-10 Senseless topics
-11 Buggy maps
-12 Psycho mods
-(After flaming nOOb's, there's a final verse at the end of the song that sounds like item 1.) Happy holidays, from War Search.
-(Final joke comment at end taken right out of Starcraft's version of this song. Not sung.) Hey, who spkied the Egg Nog!
-If you want Raziel, I would enjoy it greatly if you recorded this and gave a copy to this site as a special holiday download. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.