• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I've had enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
oz02, unban wormskull NOW or I'll delete all my models from the model section and never upload a shit to this site again.

There's alot of people who deserve banning alright but it's not wormskull. He even stopped the negative comments and you only banned him because of what other biased asshole moderators had said about him in warnings. Why the hell do you ban people who are actually ressourcefull and DO things for the community? Just to spare the kiddie newbies in the offtopic from reading the word "COCK"? The only ones who are offended by such things are the ones who make crap maps, got no modding capabilities and only contribute with buggy maps, ugly skins and bullshit geoset edits that nobody likes. It's people like YOU who are destroying modding communities and right now you're doing things which look very similiar to the things that killed wc3campaigns and made it a damn hole full of shit in the first place. I have no idea why Darky picked YOU for admin because you obviously don't have ANY idea of whats going on and how the community works at all.

And NO, I won't put this is some idiotic PM.

I'm waiting for your reply.

Level 16
I can see your reason in this, but Wormskull came back-- twice, so please don't be another Cookie. So it's not much of a problem. But oz is a pretty cool guy once you get off his spiked side, and now because Darky has abandoned us, we are surely doomed. Wormskull recently was just acting like a prick spammer recently, and if he had the discipline to stop it and not overexpress himself he would be here. This site is gonna be down like modforge is this crap keeps going on--senseless warnings, idiotic members, more and more crap, WITHOUT A LEADER

Status
Not open for further replies.