• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I've had enough...too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Sorry everyone, ive had enough too, im out of here...ever since Wormskull left more an more noobs flooded the site, Now Darkys gone and oz02 clearly cant manage the site on HIS OWN!!!. Rightfield was right, we need Wormskull or the noobs come. But Wormskull is acting like a racist asshole now, see what youve done oz02? Banning rightfield? What the hell is wrong with you? he had a valid point, go ahead an ban me to. Your a horrible administrator, banning the one person that holds this site together.

Level 13
How many times do I have to explain this? Obviously you have no idea of what is going on with this site. You have no idea why RightField was banned and you have no concept of the way this site is read. But if you want to leave, go ahead! No one is stopping you, just don't make a thread about it next time, it's a watse of space.

*LOCKED*

Level 22
Take a step beack and look at why those people were banned. Ask yourself....did they deserve it? How many rules does one have to break to get banned? Yes, Wormy is a racist, but what got him banned was his relentless rule breaking. and Rightfield was just an all around jerk to everyone, after abusing his mod powers, flaming in almost every post and refusing to help anyone...was he underserving of it...? I felt justice has been properly done. Just because someone is good at modeling or is adept at critiqing resources does not give them the right to freely break rules as they please. This is silly that you all have to get upset over it...well if you want to leave, be my guest, and go fiund yorself a flamer's open site you can scream at people all day long.
-VGsatomi

Status
Not open for further replies.