• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
This Haven has died, you all must go back to your lives.
Talk to your freinds, enjoy life through the arts but please dont waste time here anymore

-Lord Fa*ggot- your a pussy
-Grey Archon- if you dont think this is funny, you have no sense of humor
-Kerrigen- lose the boyfreind grab a dildo, stop castrating all the guys
-Eusira- Your a duesch, stop trying to be something your not
-Rexfist- Stop talking, just stop
-Afro- Don't forget what you started from, nothing. your head appears bigger then your body
-Wormskull- Go suck a dick, just go
-Formula1- Your posts are useless, stop spamming the site with you thoughtless speech

Too everyone else i did not mention
-your not important enough to talk about
-Your all summed up in one group no matter what
-your life is as insignificant to me as this post

To the mods
I'm sorry you had to spend these last few months modetering this online drama. Theres no reason that you have to put up with the crap you had to deal with.
I send my highest regards to;
Sansui
RightField (banned indefinitly)
Mecheon
Panto
Saikann (not currently active)
Sopho (not currently active)
Seagull (recently left)
The Raven (not currently active
Vexorian
VG sotami
Oz02
Darky

Its ironic since these moderators will probably be the ones warning me

Dark shadow- you have weakened and started to become more of a browser then a moderator

Elf Warefare- I am not sure what skills you have that make you mod worthy, but you neither act like one nor should be one

Juice F- I wish i got to know you better

This was to be directed at everybody but if i left you out heres a message you could understand

Suck it
Wake up
I hope one day you'll realize how silly this site and your "stress" is

Now i will sit back and smoke a cig,
While i wait for you all to respond

no avtually i dont think i will leave this site, it has helped me improving my art skills and the outside world is boring, everyone in my neighborhood is old and all of my friends are assholes.
if you have a problem with this site then leave it in peace, dont be like wormskull. youre making this site even worse, the problem with this site is that it has an offtopic forum, allowing losers, lamers, and spammers to come in just to talk even though this is supposed to be a resources site.

Level 3
Well i think that underneath crude words ( they're mischosen words, that's all ) there might be true aspects. For example Kerrigan "dump your bf and go get a dildo" well maybe you think that she is one of these doll-teens that is the group of persons that wishes to be "cool" ( getting a bf, getting satisfaction from thinking she is different beceause she pierced her lip ). it is not nesceseraly true that the persons you listed are gay or sucks cocks, but it is maybe true that they have negative sides that are important enough to be mentionned.

but what about the positive sides? i never said a thread saying how much a person had a great attitude ( not on the first page atleast :p ), all i see on the first page on general and off topic are a bunch of whining ( i dont know the story, but still ).

let's just see the positive sides of things. from what i've read, the site's good side is still here, but the negative side jumped over it to burry it. all you need is infravision to see the wonderful good things.

One may act very offensively, but you know it's a chain reaction and probably feeling for violence. Ignore oz's words " Ignore & Report", it should be "Analyze and Convert". instead of flaming, being offensed towards someone like the human race did for countless ages, lets we just argueing and lets attempt to become friendly ( that is what the cops do when they have to deal with a person about to jump off a bridge. if you get offensive with the person jumping off the bridge, well good job, you only made the things worse. ). if the offensive persons gets surrounded in a friendly environnement, he gets friendly too!

everything that is bad in this world most likely started by one person. ( the nazi movement started by hitler ).
everything that is bad leads to more hate ( the nazi movement leaded to anti-nazis )
everything that is good reduces hate ( martin luther king ).

so people, stop making yourself troubles, it's a vicious circle the website is in...change the curve.

Level 13
There're some true aspects in your words, but I don't see where I should have weakened? Only because ElfWarfare is online more time than I am and warns more users, it doesn't mean I'm doing nothing here. Perhaps you don't see me working because I don't mention everything that I'm doing. Don't get me wrong, I don't feel offended by your topic. The problem is that university takes some time so most times I can only move/delete topics and warn users and not be answering so many questions.

To ElfWarfare, I have to say that he's doing a great job in the forums and I can't understand why he doesn't deserve to be a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.