• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

To the people who flame other's work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SHUT UP. I am so sick of seeing people come and say "oth this is crap, you should stop trying to (insert thing here". some people, who don't eving do things just flame. all i have to say is, who are you to judge other peoples' ability? that right, no one.
I honestly don't care what the stupid people think, but they should realy stopw ith the bad comments. saying "this sucks" is not construtive crticism.
Untill the situation improves, anything that looks like flaming should be reported.

Level 22
I agree with the sentiment that those who do not make resources dont have the moral right to criticize those who do (unless its constructive criticism)....BUT I also think that those with the power to make resouces should have a little more respect for themselves and their abilities...and put all their effort into their work and not just look for the easy/quick/effortless way to fill their resource stats....which, no offense gunner, but you are one of those people. Notice your skins are either cnp, recolor, or otherwise have little time put into them. I know you got the ability....dedicate a considerable amount of time into a single really great skin instead of looking for the quick way out, and you will hardly receive any futher flames over quality- guarenteed. Take our icons for example...one is just a recolored portrait screencap while the other is a recolor of an original icon with scribbles on the face....if you put so little effort into things, you should never expect people to be happy with it. Food for thought.
-VGsatomi

Status
Not open for further replies.