• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

why did you leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
im a lerker i only repond when i need to. i only really joined the site to get the newest maps for bnet.

Level 2
Busy busy busy!

I've just been way too busy lately. I still post in the WH 40k TD section on occasion...great job on that, by the way...there are still a few kinks to be worked out, but...overall it's been vastly improved.

I'll find my way back here when I can...

Have fun, don't go nuts!

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
peped99 said:
im a lerker i only repond when i need to. i only really joined the site to get the newest maps for bnet.
I can say that I am very sure that I am not gonna make another Warhammer map. But, I am up to make a dota-like (AOS) map I just need the story.. Make me a story I like and I make the map.

@All
I just think it's strange, suddenly No-one posted anymore.. very strange.

Level 12
If you need a story for a Warhammer AoS heres one:

The key deposits if plasma rock (or whatever) on this 6th Moon of Lower Anaron Secondary has caught the attention of 2 major powers of the 41st millenium. (Whatever races you want).

You can make it like a rocky, hilly terrian to go along with the story.
Questions? Comments? Ideas? Tell me.

Level 1
I play WoW.

The main reason I joined was to dl the maps directly from the site, this was before I started playing Wow again. Now that I play Wow I don't even play DotA anymore.

Best Wishes

-kk

Level 2
Sorry 4 disappearing! In August I went to vacation, then the schol began. I haven't got much time to play, I feel sorry. :(

Level 6
because i have far too many good games too play, i go places, have lots of tafe work to do,busy trying to do Cario Station in Halo 2 on lendargary thats about all i do o and i watch movies and the house work nows theres nothing else :p lol

Level 2
Well . . . Grade 11 math here is a pain in the @#$%&*!, and keeps me occupied. Furthermore, there are so many darn posts and topics going on, it takes too much time to respond to them all. The site is pretty hard to navigate too ...

Level 2
Well, Err, I drifted away from 40K and War3 for a bit. And Fourms in general....

Im sure I will drift back eventually!

(BTW: Played 40KTD version 5 yesterday and I have to say its different. Definetly different to what I was used to)

Level 3
The Elemental AOS

4-way AOS action, pitting Earth, Air, Fire and Water against each other.

Each has their own temple in the four corners or centers of the map, with Fire opposite from Water and Earth opposite from Air. Fire MUST kill Water and likewise, and Earth MUST kill Air. When a team is completely obliterated (we'll say Fire takes Water out) then Fire's influence over the Water Spirit modifies it and creates a half-breed that fights for them. First team to have power over all of the domains takes it. To control a domain, there should be some sort of trigger unit that players only get one of (respawnable) that has to enter the domain and stay there for X minutes. That's just me, thinking... another similar option would be War, Death, Plague and Famine (The horsemen of the apocalypse)

My apologies for not staying linked entirely. The main reason is because my WorldEdit keeps freezing. Yes, I've uninstalled, reinstalled, all that jazz, but it freezes after about 2-20 minutes of work, so I have to save every 30 seconds. It's a downer. That and college.

Level 21
3 main reasons.

1. because i now have my own business and school which takes up my free time. any spare time i get i usually go play football or something, so i dont get as much time online (however i am on msn alot, i am often not there).

2. because i dont play games anymore

3. because my computer breaks on a regualr basis (3 reinstallations this month :( )

Level 4
Ive just been soooooo damn busy!!
Ill try to be more active from now on but I can't promise anything....

Level 1
Meh I only joined this place because I thought your WH40kTD map for WC3 was awesome. Im a member of many other forums for gaming - cant do em all at once, and Ive kinda gone off WC3 for the time being - patches wont load and I cant be arsed to reinstall etc.
Anyway I got WoW and DoW:WA so Im usually playin them than Wc3 and visitin this place.

Im not sayin Hive Workshop sucks, because it doesnt. I just have my reasons thats all...

:? :D :shock: :twisted: :evil: :wink: :p

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
I see many of you got a reason. Only one of them was about the forum.

TheNisse said that he left because the forums weren't active enough. Atleast they were very active when he was there..

my tactic will be to make as much great content on the site to make people come and not to post a lot. Just wait.. Soon we will have a very cool tutorial section made of html and not in boring forums :)

Status
Not open for further replies.