• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unbelievable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
oz02 banned Rightfield...without even having the decency to let him take down his models.

Well I hoped everyone had a good chance to download mine because I'm taking them down in protest...I'm leaving this crappy site, there is no hope for it anymore. It got better for a while while I was here but it still sucked and is back to being horrible again.

To the few people with skill that I respected, I hope you move on to better things...

yes ahem, tell me when i care. something for the idiots, it doesnt matter if RF takes down his models, anyone can just extract all of 'em from the wc3 veiwer with ttor. anyways i dont really care if he takes down his models, civil disobedience is crap.
anyways good luck with finding a site that people actually visit in moderation and a site that actualy gets more than 10 skins submitted. im glad that you are leaving and RF is gone.

Level 5
So what if RightField is gone. It's good, he always flamed people and swore at everyone one.

I could go on for days just writing things about RightField.

Level 16
Yeah, but RIghtfield forgot how many nulls wormskull made. He probably has Dynamic IP like I do. Not the best thing antihero, if there is anyone to blame, we would blame Darky for leaving us here without extra leadership. This site is probably going to slam into the ground at some point, and if anything was left, we might just go the tforge, drgpn, or some other map site

Level 22
You are wrong, antihero, and I hope you reconsider.

Rightfield was a great modeler, but as a mod he was left much to be desired...and was obviously quite deserving of his ban, so getting angry over it is unreasonable, thats unless you feel all people should be freely allowed to flame, break rules and abuse power like he was.

But it was more then that, it was the fact he was a mod and he offerd help to no one, which is one of the duties implied, and anyone who asked for or offered advice was flamed. SO getting upset for the banning of someone who was that guilty...I just dont see the logic in it. One of the model mods and remove his stuff if he wants it gone.
-VGsatomi

Level 2
I have no clue how oz02 came up with the fucked up idea to ban Rightfield. Rightfield was only the host of a sucessful mod made with a noticeable knowledge of models, the host of a radio and he was also far from being a newbie.
Persons of potential leaves and will no longer come back, there is no interest. Wc3search if falling down in a straight hill. Talented persons were in large number few months ago, now here, they're countable on the fingers of one hand. Yes oz, that was a great idea banning him without any valid reason. you're a horrible administrator...you listened to your old feelings and banned rightfield beceause he was for my unban. it's not a matter about 30 models, its more like a question of reputation, quality and appreciation of this website.
Well the scenario of this website is quite clear...without a core the mantle collapses.
When i heard rf was permanantly banned i believed it was a joke, in fact, this event must be some kind of big retarded joke.

Level 5
Rightfield broke the same rule over and over with all the flaming and cursing. If you break a rule multiple times, you're out. It's as easy as that.
he was and still is a good modeler, and I liked the way he was on the forums before, but then he changed, and those changes almost never is something good.

As with this site, I have hope that it will survive, but it's something that is depending on us all. It's up to us if we want it to survive.

Level 2
yes tari, insulting little ignorant newbies while you're a person with a strong reputation is really something to worry about. oz02 could use that coward reason.

Level 23
Void90 said:
I have no clue how oz02 came up with the **** up idea to ban Rightfield. Rightfield was only the host of a sucessful mod made with a noticeable knowledge of models, the host of a radio and he was also far from being a newbie.
Persons of potential leaves and will no longer come back, there is no interest. Wc3search if falling down in a straight hill. Talented persons were in large number few months ago, now here, they're countable on the fingers of one hand. Yes oz, that was a great idea banning him without any valid reason. you're a horrible administrator...you listened to your old feelings and banned rightfield beceause he was for my unban. it's not a matter about 30 models, its more like a question of reputation, quality and appreciation of this website.
Well the scenario of this website is quite clear...without a core the mantle collapses.
When i heard rf was permanantly banned i believed it was a joke, in fact, this event must be some kind of big retarded joke.

Ding ding ding.

Hello wormskull. Welcome back. You have violated the rules by making another account to get passed your banning. According to the rules, you will be banned again.

Level 22
I have no clue how oz02 came up with the **** up idea to ban Rightfield. Rightfield was only the host of a sucessful mod made with a noticeable knowledge of models

Whats the point of being a mod because you are knowledgable when you wont share your knowledge with others? He complained because people were submitting only edited Blizz models and not scratch models. That is because most people dont know how to make scratch models, even those who have the means to. But when those people went to him for advice on scratch modeling, they were flamed or otherwise turned away. That makes him a hypocrite.
-VGsatomi

Level 3
-"This site looks similar to an anarchitic regime; The members of this forum are harassed, intentionally hurted, and terrorized."

-"Shut your mouth, loathsome fool!"

Level 13
I would write the same thing VGsatomi and a few other people said. RightField acted terribly. He discouraged members, flamed, used inappropriate language, abused his powers, and much more. I've been waiting long for Darky to answer my PMs, but with him being inactive I realized RightField's behavior had gone too far and banned him indefinitely. Since I do not have power in the Sections (my domain is in the forums), there was nothing else I could do, and I was stuck with banning him temporarily for Darky to decide his fate on this site. I would remove his models if I had the power, but I do not. So for now we are stuck waiting for Darky to make an appearence.

This thread is totally inappropriate, and you are welcome to leave at any time antihero. If you feel that the way we run the site is unfair then that is just too bad. Darky pays for the site, we run it, and it is for us to decide whether something is unfair or not. If you don't like it you can go ahead and leave. The problem here is that people don't realize that this is not Democracy. It's a paid-for website. The owner has the right to decide the rules and inforce them, and I was 'hired' to back that up. Like I said, if you don't like it, leave.

*LOCKED*

Status
Not open for further replies.