• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Whoever had the worst nickname wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
'Casper', for having pale Irish skin.

Side rant: The beauty market has convinced Scandinavians that they should be darker, and everyone else that they should be whiter. Oh consumerism.

Level 25
I was called "Rend mig" for a long time, which is Danish for "bite me" or "screw you" or something along the lines of that, 'cause my last name sounds very similar to the way "rend mig" is pronounced. While this was mostly annoying, it still had its perks (like when people asked my name, I'd go: "Bite me!").

I was called "Rend mig" for a long time, which is Danish for "bite me" or "screw you" or something along the lines of that, 'cause my last name sounds very similar to the way "rend mig" is pronounced. While this was mostly annoying, it still had its perks (like when people asked my name, I'd go: "Bite me!").

Hah! Can you lift the curtain on what your real last name is? As a fellow dane I'm curious.

Roland

R

Roland

the assholes in real life @School call me a Pirate. *Arr* which is kinda lame.

Level 22
m, that sounds like you're a mob boss or a spymaster or something skilled in m'ing. You don't m around with the "m" you ms.

Level 6
Ah hmmm bull shiztu? haha ( i name it when i heard a shiztu and a bulldog breed this is The name when its happens lol)

you must have big muscles..

oldest-bodybuilding-1.jpg

Take your pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.