• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

I've had enough of it, worst game ever: War Rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
http://www.warrock.net/

Why i think its the worst game?

1. It takes ages to register the thing complains and complains about everything until you finaly get yourself registered..

2. When you go to play you have a guy and takes ages to level up to another level and to level up quiker you have to pay for premium..

3. Troughout the game you notice it actually is just a Counter strike rip-off and not even a real original game.. better buy CS:S or Battlefield 2 then download this..

4. It has strange errors that are not mentioned in the support FAQ's. like having all those strange lines in screen or suddenly the game having extreme lag and having a black screen and blablabla.. Also the maximum requirements are 2.0 Ghz and such.. my PC has all this and above but doesn't still run smooth and when i kill the progress my PC resolution is fucked up.

5. The only extra and fun of it is that it has quite some weapons, vehicles and other. Further customizeable thingies becuase you're limited to the creators. and besides weps and vechicles you have clans..

And to ask a question? Why in the hell would anyone play this if there are games way better than this out there? only because you have xp and a level here? show off how good you are without having the ability to NORMALY zoom in with weapons or aiming down sight? Bah.. i just had to say this..

Level 2
I have that game as well. It's not THAT terrible, definitely far from the worst game in the world...

But, I won't lie, it is pretty bad. If you can get your hands on Counter Strike, Half-Life, Team Fortress, Halo 2 (If you have Vista) and so on... do so.

Level 27
I have that game as well. It's not THAT terrible, definitely far from the worst game in the world...

But, I won't lie, it is pretty bad. If you can get your hands on Counter Strike, Half-Life, Team Fortress, Halo 2 (If you have Vista) and so on... do so.

Just the fact my pc can't handle graphics that are way below his limit and there is no support for the errors i have already makes it suck.

Level 9
I don't remember registration, i didn't care about "2" (leveling), (skipping 3), I had no problems with 4, i still got pwed no matter what weapon i had, never ventured out of close-combat map, yeah, 1 map, so i never got to use a vehicle (tg, probably). It was a very boring game, hard to manuvre the the character, unrealistic to the point where it was giving me a headache from the excessive movement, and about being pwnt all the time, no matter what edge i had i usually ended up dying. The UI is way too complicated for me, and when i checked my stats i was amazed to see i had several kills (don't know how that happened!).

Has potential, but is not worth the time, in my opinion.

As for CS, that is the #1 game for hackers last i remember. I can't imagine why people talk about it, ever, unless sometime within the last 7 years there have been anti-hacking updates. I wouldn't care to find out, though, CS is simply out of the records for good in my book.

Level 27
I don't remember registration, i didn't care about "2" (leveling), (skipping 3), I had no problems with 4, i still got pwed no matter what weapon i had, never ventured out of close-combat map, yeah, 1 map, so i never got to use a vehicle (tg, probably). It was a very boring game, hard to manuvre the the character, unrealistic to the point where it was giving me a headache from the excessive movement, and about being pwnt all the time, no matter what edge i had i usually ended up dying. The UI is way too complicated for me, and when i checked my stats i was amazed to see i had several kills (don't know how that happened!).

Has potential, but is not worth the time, in my opinion.

As for CS, that is the #1 game for hackers last i remember. I can't imagine why people talk about it, ever, unless sometime within the last 7 years there have been anti-hacking updates. I wouldn't care to find out, though, CS is simply out of the records for good in my book.

never played CS but i guess its better than Warrock -,-

Status
Not open for further replies.