• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Worst virus ever released, april the 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Although that may not have any links with the virus. People say there is a virus, making them want to turn off their computer. But yesterday it was AFD, making people think it's a joke and think the virus is a fake. This 'fake' virus could be 'real'.

Personally i think it's probably just a joke bringing back a devastating virus and saying it got deadlier, just to freak people out.. A lot of my friends are on their computers right now...

Call it coincidence, but the virus is out April 1st. I hope people realize that it is a joke before reading this message. Otherwise I suggest you to go back school

FFS... I really hope you guys are still joking. But... the age demographics on this site... :hohum:

For the last time, this isn't/wasn't a release of a new virus :)angry:LEEROY!), it was an update of a virus that was already out there.

Anyhow, some links for those who actually can read (in the tl:dr sense) and want to find out more about this bug.

SANS Handler's Diary-April 1st - What Will Really Happen?
Conficker C Analysis by SRI International
Questions and Answers: Conficker and April 1st - F-Secure Weblog
Virus Description:Worm:W32/Downadup.DY - F-Secure Labs
SANS Handler's Diary-Feeling Conflicted about Conficker?
SANS Handler's Diary - Third party information on conficker
SANS Handler's Diary - Conficker's autorun and social engineering - A nasty/neat trick conficker uses to spread via USB drives
More SANS stories about conficker

Level 25
Q: Seriously, the Conficker worm is going to do something bad on April 1st, right?
A: The Conficker aka Downadup worm is going to change it's operation a bit, but that's unlikely to cause anything visible on April 1st.

Level 3
my teacher unplugged her internet that night and i told her it aint gunna do a damnt hing the second it turns back onto the internet she is going down like a bomb

funny thing about theatre teachers they dont know shit about computers

Level 36
Well , for gods sake.
Just listen
Do NOT try any online - non sold in store products of anti virus or remover tools
Thats the phail part.
Antivirus 2008 - 2009 = Happy Trojan Day!
Just go to Norton Redirect - Symantec Corp.
and just look how you can get this shit.
Its really such stupidness.
my mom's bro dled Anti-Virus 2008 XD

Your mom's bro? Isn't that your uncle? Lolz.

Level 3
Well , for gods sake.
Just listen
Do NOT try any online - non sold in store products of anti virus or remover tools
Thats the phail part.
Antivirus 2008 - 2009 = Happy Trojan Day!
Just go to Norton Redirect - Symantec Corp.
and just look how you can get this shit.
Its really such stupidness.
my mom's bro dled Anti-Virus 2008 XD

Not all antiviruses you can download are actually malware, its just that if you are a retard (and most people on the internet are retards), you can't tell the difference between real and fake antivirus software sites and should not try. So pivok is kinda right. (ugh, pivok and right in the same sentence)

However, not everything you buy in a store is malware free either. For instance - Insignia Digital Photo Frames Shipped With a Virus : Christopher Null : Yahoo! Tech

:cry:
for fuck's sake, can someone lock this thread already? It's been a total retardfest.

hehe, this is kinda off-topic but, He actually joined the forces of evil. I wonder if that was what he was going for..

But On-topic, the fake ones are usually ones that ask you to pay, and then you pay, and You just got rickroll'd.

I was close to doing it cause i seemed desperate at the time, however You should NEVER do this. Norton is a good anti-virus program.

Status
Not open for further replies.