• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

systemvolumeinformation_restore - virus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Yay, finally did a scan of my PC after, let's see... over 9000 years. Couple of viruses... or viri, however do you pronounce the plural for virus. So, there is 8 infections in total, but I'm kind of concerned about the location of the last seven of them.
x0wxza.jpg

Can I delete those files? I think that's the reason why my games are all stuttering. It started soon after I got internet on this PC. And if I can't, should I just "move them to the chest"? That's right, it's not a chest, it's THE chest. The Chest of doom.

Level 4
Looked up some info on that folder, and did some... work. Here's what I know so far.
1. The anti-virus can't clean, delete, or repair those files. It says that it can't find them.
2. I revealed the folder in my C: directory, but I can't seem to get access to it, even with Microsoft's tutorials. Can't be deleted or opened. It also says that the folder IS EMPTY. OMGWTFZORZ.
3. WinDirStat can't do sh*t.
It's like I'm trapped in Limbo with this thing. It's right in front of me, but can't touch it. Or approach it for that matter.

EDIT: Just scanned only the folder itself. "Contains no threats".
.........WHAT THE FUUUUU

Seriously, this is a clusterf*ck. Someone help.

Status
Not open for further replies.