• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hide "virus" from virus scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
is there any way to hide an executable file from a virus scanner?

I want to run JNGP on the PC's at my school but unfortunately the virus scanner detects it as a virus and deletes it

the PC has some kind of boot protection (I can't boot any linux based operating systems from either cd, dvd or usb-stick) as well as a lot of user restrictions
you aren't even allowed to right-click the task bar :eekani:
(which is quite funny if u start 200 programs and can't close them using "close group" x)
additionally every file is reseted on boot up except on some special hard disc connected to all the pcs

it is possible to use regedit and cmd (though I don't know how to use them to "hack" the admin password or anything which would make me able to stop the virus scanner which is of cause protected as well)

I don't know a thing about how I could bypass this stuff but I will be happy for any kind of suggestions but please keep it easy so I will be able to understand it

Thanks in advance

edit: problem solved

Last edited:
Level 22
Since we're not allowed to talk about hacking here, I'll just say google it.
I can say, however, it is possible to hack the admin account, but you will be noticed 'cause the trick is removing the password...

Level 19
Since we're not allowed to talk about hacking here, I'll just say google it.

well then just tell me how to stop the virus scanner from "detecting" JNGP :grin:
hope this is not considered as hacking

I can say, however, it is possible to hack the admin account, but you will be noticed 'cause the trick is removing the password...

would not really matter if it gets noticed but I think even removing the password would be quite hard with all these restrictions

Level 22
well then just tell me how to stop the virus scanner from "detecting" JNGP :grin:
hope this is not considered as hacking
You would need to hack the admin account. Might be other ways too.
would not really matter if it gets noticed but I think even removing the password would be quite hard with all these restrictions
If you have access to the windows folder then you can do it. Can't say anything more than that, or I'll get punished :D

Status
Not open for further replies.