• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Computer has a Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Title says it all. The Virus is called Antivirus Live, it is a Rogue Anti Virus that installs itself on your computer, and tells you that your computer is infected. This is not true though, its just trying to trick you into buying the program. However it blocks you from running all programs. So my AVG and everything is useless. I've had two Rogue Anti Virus programs before, my tech guy got rid of them. But I'd like to take a crack at it myself. Suggestions? I've been looking around online but I've had little success. I have Malware Bytes' already downloaded, which is required for get rid of any virus really, but unlike my last virus, it is blocking my programs out. I'm guessing I should probably go into safe mode right?

Status
Not open for further replies.