• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Bird Flu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Have any of you heard of the burd flu? There are at least 15 different types of avian influenza that routinely infect birds around the world. The current outbreak is caused by a strain known as H5N1, which is highly contagious among birds and rapidly fatal. Unlike many other strains of avian influenza, it can be transmitted to humans, causing severe illness and death.The virus has been spreading in the world,making victims in china,asia,parts of europe,has been spreading in Romania from the laste months of last year,inducing quarantine and 2 victims in Turcia on january 1 and 5.People are taking actions and the virus appears to be spreading without stop.What do u think of this new threat? (the bird flu has made many victimes in spain in the 1919.

Level 18
When my maths teacher was coming back from the school's China trip customs thought she had the bird flu and men in white coats (No joke) took her away into a quarantined lab, it turned out she only had asian flu so it never made headlines. It was still hell funny though.

P.S. @ Bob27 You're from Australia? So am I, I live in Melbourne.

Level 2
Here in Romania in the southern part the bird flu has appeared....but not at humans only birds started dying here and there and they Quarantined the area and killed all birds tehre after that burned them for being safe..but still nothing is certain...the virus may still spread.

Level 18
Bob27 said:
Shados said:
Bob27 said:
All my sister wanted to do is go on a tram :roll:
ROFL, why did she want to use our public transport system so much? :?:

I don't no... just something she really wanted to do. Shes only nine and you cn expect little children to want to do these things.

Haha, my two year old sister doesn't want to do anything that weird. Though my friends 7 year old sister is weird city :? , *shivers in horror*.

Still, I'm not too worried about the bird flu, with research into genetics advancing everyday there's a good chance it will soon be possible to create purely synthetic anti-bodies with a built-in resistance to the bird flu.

Level 6
I'll take some of those synthetic antibodies and laugh at the rest of you.

Level 4
Antibodies affect anything "evil" in your body. Not splinters though....

(if not Im gonna kill.....srry sue THEN kill my biology teacher)

Status
Not open for further replies.