• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Picture] The United Bird Union has begun amassing a huge force, with hundreds, maybe thousands, mor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
The United Bird Union has begun amassing a huge force, with hundreds, maybe thousands, more coming every minute! This is a formidable force, each angered by Trolman's raid and now eager to give their lives to slaughter a Trolmanian soldier. This force will be a tough fight and will not be miraculously destroyed in one (or two) pictures of Trolman fighting them and completely wiping them out forever.

Attachments

• 27902.png
    27902.png
    1 MB · Views: 23
Level 10
How can you fight these guys. Your men at arms. Not Badasses. Your not elite soldiers. Your regular men agianst creatures that can kill you in one hit! Your castualities will be tremendous.

Level 18
-.- kill everyone with a single hit.......i think you've got the armys wrong.Unlike you mercenarys,the empire army is the most well trained,payed and armored.And i can asure you there's no chance a chicken or gruse or eagle could bust true armor,the olnly real danger are the owlkin,the others are just timewasters.

Level 31
stop godmodding and accept you won't always win

also, it dosnt matter if a grouse or chicken cant break your armor, you can't hit them either. they're for one faster and smaller and more manuervable, and can distract you long enough for a larger bird to pummel you over.

and, eagles are very strong actually and could pierce armor, especially since in warcraft they're overly sized

Level 10
Hence why we are building a remineralizer that will allow us to recycle used parts into new ones.
But trolman face it your men may be elite in your manner. But my men have fought more wars than your petty empire. Hell we have faced your men before. And they do not impress me. They are basically men at arms! And we are no longer Mercenary's We left that. We are a nation! With the Alliance of Lagosh we will no longer heed the warnings of your false god!

Level 18
i ment trough armor
Orly how many wars did you fight in 4/5?And how many did I fight in,lets see.........no they are far too many althoug you are right that my soldiers lack experiance why?Because there's soo many of them and they grow,and grow and grow on the other hand the veterans grow very low,in your army its just abunch of veterans who die and die and die.

Level 10
?Huh? No Thats BS.
I fought in Third War. Lich King War.
Golem War. Mage Wars. Torin's Betrayl, The Assualt of the Scarlet Crusade, Night of blood. War for the World Tree (was present at a different location)
2nd Undead War.
Duengon fighting.
Lagoshian War.
Talin War.
And most of my veterans are still alive. So don't give me this bs that my men are dieing because we aren't. We are rebuilding are recuritment. We didn't lose many veterans at the battle of the portal. Most of them were recurits.
Through not trough.
Plus you can't estimate the numbers of the Alliance. You are basically rigging yourself to win.

Level 18
Well i've been to sooo many wars i dont even count them anymore and i dough think there's more than a 100 soldiers that have been in all the wars and survived till this very day,while your army is just a bunch of Veterans and a few newbies.

Level 19
Lol, you have named yourself after the commander of Grouses... :D

Also, Takakenji, I think you should make some heroes to lead the war. Make a word-document and write down the names and maybe add pictures to remember who is who...

Status
Not open for further replies.