• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shards of Power [Returned, Revised and Improved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
I'm thinking about starting to actually write a whole story about this from the begin to the end. With small story lines in between and agh, i have so many ideas...

The only problem is i will have to do it in dutch because i'm almost sure when i do it in english it will end up vague on some parts. So i think i will write it in dutch =/

Level 24
I'm thinking about starting to actually write a whole story about this from the begin to the end. With small story lines in between and agh, i have so many ideas...

The only problem is i will have to do it in dutch because i'm almost sure when i do it in english it will end up vague on some parts. So i think i will write it in dutch =/

Yeah,if you want older files,I have them in my PC!

Level 27
I liked the other site style more, this one feels less professional. Also there are some weird characters in the top-left corner of the site. Last and final thought is that the navigational buttons seems to fat.

The code behind this one is much easier (easier for me to work with i mean then because it's actually more difficult itself), it uses an iframe to display the pages. That makes it easier for me to update.

I also noticed that strange marks in the top corner, i will look into it. lol.

EDIT: Mh, odd. When i preview the page in Sharepoint Designer there is nothing going on at the top left corner. I has to be a freewebs bug or something =/

Level 27
God!

Okay, first of all i was never really bussy with school and such because it was kinda easy and lame (And so i got to work on things like this in my spare time which i had LOADS off). But now i've been signed up for something that enables you to do the 2,5 years you would normally spend on those classes in 2 years.

So you will be finished with it a lot sooner (Well, what you call A LOT =/)

But because of that my schedule will look like this:

Monday - 4:10 off
Tuesday - 3:50-ish or something
Wednesday - 4:10 off
Thursday - 4:10 off
Fryday - 4:10 off

-.-!

I doubt i will finish this, BUT the schedule can always change and i hope it will ..

Level 27
I don't like the story, because it lacks spaces. (Press enter moar!)

It's more like a summary actually, the main story is so freaking epic (all kinds of little happenings within the bigger whole) that i don't really know how to bring it to the audience.

Btw, i'm thinking of making a campaign. The first one would be about ''The Era of Arcadon'' and it will have 10 chapters...

But i would first like to finish my other maps. (Yeah i have multiple unfinished maps lol! xD)

Btw i've remade the Maps after all this time, wasn't really something i worked long on. It was done in paint, but i think these ones look a lot better and suit the new style of the website. I will try to work on this more in the future...

Level 27
I've stopped this.

Halfway i already knew it wouldn't turn out being anything of use, but i was stubborn and wrote this stuff when i was bored. Some things turned out pretty well but mostly i think i fucked up here and there and i learned from it...

Now i am dropping this, feel free to use my ideas but please note that i will also perhaps use some of them in my new story which will be written in chapters.

I dunno if someone would care to close this.

The website of Shattered will still be up, Shattered World Website

Bye, and be sure to visit my new thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.