• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Moloch: Weapons of Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Moloch: Weapons of Death

Adriel Cean got blamed for a mass murder which he didn’t commit, however they found him lying between they’re corpses and his finger prints were on the murder weapons. More evidence was found and Adriel was sentenced to death because of his acts, offcourse he didn’t do it. Before he got into the courthouse he heard a criminal organization could’ve done the murder and somehow made him to pay for it.

Now he had to die for a crime he didn’t commit, but there was so much evidence that Adriel had no chance of proving them wrong. He was locked up and would be killed in a few days, inside his cell he began to get mad and came up with insane revenge plans. He wished he could revenge the whole world for just taking his life for murders he didn’t commit. He cursed the criminal organization who did this to him his mind was full of destructive ideas and hate. And then, when he was about to lose himself it happened.

A dark nothingness spread amongst his cell, in the distance he heard screaming and whispering voices that tried to persuade him to step into the darkness and let himself to be consumed by death. He stared into the nothing, stunned how it came there. And just when he was going to stand up and try to touch it, two red lights slowly lit up in the darkness in front of him. It seemed to be the eyes of a face suddenly a face formed itself and spoke to him.

’’You really do hate the world don’t you?’’

Before Adriel could answer the face continued.

’’Yes, they sewed you for murders that you didn’t commit. And now you have to pay with you’re life!’’

Adriel was stunned how the face could know this…

’’What… What are you?’’

Adriel asked.

’’Listen Adriel, I have a proposal to make.’’

’’What kind of proposal?’’

Adriel found the demon a bit suspicious

’’A proposal to pursue your revenge’’
’’A proposal to destroy, destruct and kill’’
’’But above all that, a proposal of power and wealth’’

Adriel didn’t say a word

‘’If you’re going to let my question be unanswered I should take that as a no’’

The face suddenly rushed forward right in front of Adriel’s face and Adriel presumed it was angered by the way it spoke. Thousands of hands came out of the darkness all around him and touched him on his body spreading a bitter cold feeling and giving him the chills. The voice continued angered…

’’There is only one opportunity to this Adriel! Whether you say yes or no, it does not matter for me. Then I will just find someone else to do my bidding and you shall lose your life and be like a slave to me in death!’’

’’Ve…Very well then, What is it you want me to do?’’

’’The task is simple’’ Said the face while withdrawing into the darkness.

The voice of the face was now calm.

’’Take the weapons, and get out of here. How doesn’t matter, just get out’’

Now the voice sounded bitter and cold, like it felt no emotion.

Suddenly two hands slowly spawned from the darkness, left and right, each of them holding a gun that looked exactly the same. Big, with a red frame and knife-like daggers attached under it. Engulfed within a strange black energy and half-circled blades placed on top. They dropped it on the ground, and were then send into the black void where they came from.

’’Use this’’ The face said, while the darkness around him became vague and in a matter of time everything disappeared like it was never there. But the weapons were still at the feet of Adriel. They called for him, he took them into his hands and felt a burning force spreading true his veins. It looked like he watched the world true a red filter of destruction and just when the feeling couldn’t get any better a tremendous pain forced him onto his knees.

Screaming from pain but still holding the weapons he seemed to change into Some kind of demon, horns out of his head, wings on his back and clawed hands and feet with a red skins and demonic eyes that hungered for death. And with the abrupt force it came the pain also vanquished again, and Adriel returned to his normal form.

The pain was gone, leaving him with a red vision from his glowing red eyes and two weapons meant to pursue his destiny. He aimed at the cell door, and was willing to shoot his way to freedom…

Status
Not open for further replies.