• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shards of power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Ok,the following story is just a story im still writing of my 'Shards of power' which is going to come sometime to warcraft,until that i want to finish my other 2 maps and all ..

This story doesnt contain facts and some things are messing up the history of earth and also there are some languages which i thought of myself. Translations of words which are just fantasy words,but ah well. Just say what you think of it now,here comes the story in current state.

[highlight]PART I - A history untold [/code]

[ Chapter 1 - The last creation ]

As spirits dwell in the eternal darkness,a creation of the last power opens his eyes. ''Where am i?'' , a sinister voice answers him: ''You are the one that should prevail,dont lose to them'',''How do you mean? who are 'them'?''.
The voice doesnt answer,a red light is ragging towards the creation. The spirits around him flee in fear--but the creation cant flee. He is as nailed to the ground,he sees the red light approaching. Ragging towards him with enourmous speed.
Then--when the red light bolt is right in front of him it explodes,the creation wants to scream but he lost his voice.
Everything becomes black after that,everything is gone. The spirits are all gone,the voice is gone,even so is the creation.
Will everything be lost now? ..

As the corpse of the creation lies there rotting in the ever-lasting nightmare,with the burning light in his stomach.
The light suddenly begins to glow green roots come out and a tree is popping out.
On the top of the tree we can see a little new green bolt,this bolt? what is it? it is the new world,the ever-lasting nightmare has been purged and now it makes place for something better. The cyclus of live goes on but still.. evil is always plotting and waiting just for the right moment to strike..

100.000.000 years later the tree has collapsed and the ever-lasting nightmare has dissapeared and made place for what we call now the 'galaxy',galaxy means in the local language of this world 'good'.
But evil cant be purged,the new world has begun and we are on the brink of an new live,new ages will come and go as new species will be found and extinted.

The last creation? it was a specy that was the most great of them all called 'human'. the first human died to create a world with all his children,the tree could be seen as the uterus of all humans who live on the planet called 'earth' today..

But--There are always ages we didnt knew of,ages that had been secret. We never found anything back of them,no prove that wizards,dragons and evil demons ever existed!
Why we know the word demon then? why we know how a dragon looks?
Thats because we can still remember.. still remember the ages of this evil that came to us,just when the gods gave us magic..dark magic was invented.

Also we didnt knew in that age what secrets this world had for us,could they be good or evil?..
Now,we travel back to that time.. years beyond our time we travel now to what is known as ''the forgotten ages'' of mankind..
Welcome to the history of shards of power..

[ Chapter 2 - A world divine ]

As the world was born,so was the entire 'shards of power' story. it all began in the great universe where the titans and gods dwelled. Where the acient powers and the most unimagneable powers roamed the stars.

It was then that the light and dark gods where formed by an unknown power,when the dark and light sides where created they forged armies and an existance. They got children until the two most important gods came to pass. Lathor and Drakthor murdered they're own parents because they where interfering with the war they fought,together they managed to trap them and kill them silently.

Of that moment the true dark ages of our world began,a fight for the sake of the earth as we now know this place. But also to protect the human race upon the brink of exstintion. At Lathors side there where the humans,at Drakthors side he forged a demon army together with a demon emperor which he called his 'Child'.
In his own language Drakthor named his 'child' 'maghonian' which means 'Pure evil'.

From that moment on it all began rapidly Maghonian set up the 'Maghonian order' which controled 11 realms amongst the universe,a fast and vicious huge demon army,and an emperor who whas the son of the dark gods.

When maghonian reached earth there where no humans yet,Maghonian saw this as a chance and tried to destroy earth with his immense demonic power. But destiny had other plans with him,Lathor convinced Drakthor his son had gone a terrible mistake by attacking earth because this could mean a change of destiny for all. Drakthor believed his brother and together they caught Maghonian and sealed him in a divine prison somewhere beyond the stars.

This world was supposed to be 'Immortal' Lathor said. The earth was a divine world which could only be destroyed by the creatures living on it himself. From that time the once to perfect earth smashed to bits by a demon was born. In the begin the world was a perfect ball,but when maghonian started to smash everything mountains where created and the lifesaps of earth (Water!) came out of the deep wounds Maghonian carved deep into the soil and rock.

Humans started to come and nature started to grow,this world was destined to something from the begining. The earth had defeated the great demon Maghonian and survived. Now it was time to choose another victim another war that was greater then any war we ever fought. For the shards of power...

[ Chapter 3 - No dreams to come]

Not only humans where born,also where the other entire races of this world where born. The humans civilized the great parts of the world called 'Metropolis' and the 'Serethlitium forest'. Also 'Sela island' and the 'Pirates bay' where claimed by humans. The humans and they're allies are called the 'Humana'. At the 'Thoga' desert there was then no race which could survive there,but at the 'Mifisu' swamp there where creatures that where not dead,nor undead or not even alive! These where the so called 'Swamp people' or well 'Slavok'.

Then at the right of the 'Mifisu' swamp there was a cold and freezing area also named as 'Summit Noir' or just 'Noir'. The climate back then was way to cold for any creatures to survive in there. and above the Mifisu swamp still lies the fiery land of 'Vurgar'. Also known as the 'Ever burning land' fire and flames rule these scorched lands as well as the dead and demons roam here. The most dangerous place on earth for any adventurer.

Who lived there? whe didnt knew back then,we could just geuss that there lived acient and powerfull demons and magical creatures who could survive here. how we knew that? when a group of Adventurers once crossed the Mifisu swamp and came at the borders of Vurgar they saw creatures marching just like they saw at Summit Noir and Thoga desert. But these creatures seemed to have weapons made of they're own which the other didnt have. So it was obvious they made them themselves so they could be considered as an 'intelligent race'.

But at the left side in the burning seas there lied an island which is until now UNEXPLORED. no-one knows how it will look like when you reach those shores and what enemies you may conquer. The only thing we know is that the island was build for demons to come and it may be the darkest place of the earth in that time.

For any of these races,they choose sides. There where no dreams to come until then,only wars. There where enemies who slaugthered eachother without a second thought and butchered the innocent just to survive. No,the world was not a dream it was a nightmare. A story of survival and death,tears,sorrow and maybe even heroes. But war always raged these lands,unwon,unfeared and untold. Legends where coming to pass and myths where to be vanquished. But all that still remained in this world...was conflict..

[highlight]TO BE CONTINEUD[/code]

Last edited:
Level 27
Okay this was the story i've written until then,but u mostly think i havent been working on it for a long time? well i was working on lots of other things just click on one of these links to see what i've been working on and writing for quite some time,any of the links underneath explain a different subject of the SoP. Also i will further write the story on my own forum,so look there by time if u are interested but the updates are really slow because i also have my maps to worry about ;)

-=Shards of Power=-
>Races
>History
>Charachters
>Religions
>World

Status
Not open for further replies.