• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Memoria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
well i guess my orpg deserves a lore too. so here ones:

prologue:

Since the beginning of time, gods have been chosen for this world and their main purpose was to balance the opposing forces. The God of Creation, Aw'Des, created three kinds of forces: the light force, the dark force and the earth force. As in the ying and yang, the three forces are destinied to fight each other in order to aqquire balance between the gods. The God of Creation also created something he didnt wish to. That was the rest of the creatures that roamed the world. However, things are going to change...

The light force and dark force have been fighting since the beginning of time. Thanks to the fights, it has sparked the creation of another force: the demon force. THey hid themselves well as creatures that didnt semed to care about the wars. actually, they are bidding for time. They avoided all kinds of conflict and started to build up their force. During the War of the Ancients, when the three forces collided, the demon force appeared from their hiding holes to be the superior force. As the dark and light are weak from the war, they have no choice but to accept the fact. However, the earth force have another idea. they decided to ask the dark and light gods to merge their forces together and fight the demon forces. All as the Aw'Des didnt plan to.

in this critial moment, one child was born. he was said to have the power to destroy the demon force. everybody tried to find him, but they all failed...

adrian have been living in his mother's house in memoria for a few decade. they dare not to step out from the town; demons are said to inhabit the nearby forest, making it unsafe for anyone who is weaponless to pass through.

it was the annual knighting day. anybody who could pull out the sword from the ground will become a knight of the town. therefore, adrian decided to give it a try. everyone before him tried even with all their strength, but they couldnt even budge the sword. when it was his turn to pull the sword, he stretched his hand out and the sword magically flew into his hands. adrian was shocked. the king, who was watching the event, stood up with amazement. he had not seen such powers before.

the king invited adrian into the throne room, where adrian was knighted. the king said: " it is my honour to be able to knight u. i have not seen anyone with such great powers over the years! you shall be our adventurer knight. from now onwards, you are known as sir adrian. you are to draw a map of the forest up ahead and find out the safe routes for travellers to passs by." the king held up the sword adrian drew from the gound and gave it to him.

"what? this is amazing!" adrian's mother said. "go onto your adventures to save the town, boy. im so proud of you!" she gave adrian a big hug and pushed him out of the door. adrian, bewildered by the sudden turn of events, sat at the step. should i really take up such an important task? he thought. suddenly, he heard a voice : "adrian, you are the only one who is capable of saving the world from great evils. all of us angels have given u a fraction of our powers, making you so powerful. go on, save your town!" after hearing this, adrain was confident. he went straight to the knight's room that was prepared for him and donned the knight's outfit. he had everything he need for this adventure: his sword which he named it 'slayer', a shield, a short knife, a water bottle, an armored horse and his supplies.

to be continued~

just comment on my lousy english.

Status
Not open for further replies.