• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "Royal Meeting" King: I see to many empty chairs. Do my Highlords now ignore when I cal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
"Royal Meeting"

King: I see to many empty chairs. Do my Highlords now ignore when I call them?
Adrian Thorwind: My king please pardon Lord Valorfist, he had to urgently go and Rocky Wastes to stop greenskin hordes.
Lanster: He took with him far to many soldier for a simple orc attack if I may notice.
Adrian Thorwind: As we all know he takes his duties seriously.
Father Gregory: Duties of the templar are to protect humanity from any threat. Devoted servants of the gods they are.
Lanster: And of king, that's something they and the priests should be reminded of.
King: Enough there will be no talks like that as long as I am here. Now what about Valithor Karson. He hasn't be seen far to long.
Adrian Thorwind: He has disappeared. Perhaps we should search for him, he could be captured or even killed.
Lanster: I fear the reality is much more cruel. I am truly sad to say but our dear Valithor Karson has turned against the crown. I was told this by the men aboard the ship named Valiant about his intentions. Witnesses are currently under my protection and will be brought later to tell the tale with their own words.
Adrian Thorwind: I will be the one that will then find him and bring him to justice. Those who break their oath must be punished.
King: From this day then Valithor Karson is no longer a lord of Falmir Kingdom and is wanted men. He shall endure same fate as all other rebels that are even now openly revolting. I expect the preparations to start right after the festival. I wouldn't want soldiers to miss the event I have planned.
Adrian Thorwind: My lord, you are will finally going to do it?
King: Yes I shall take the title of old and Falmir shall be an Empire. And I'll also announce the future heir.

Attachments

• 60173.png
    60173.png
    955.1 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.