• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "New Beginning" The lands of Falmir Kingdom stretches across the known world, from Nort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
"New Beginning"

The lands of Falmir Kingdom stretches across the known world, from Northern Glades to Sea of Storm... I had many enemies challenging my power and I would always prevail. The world is at my knees, I own all, I rule all. There is nothing I do not have, there is nothing I must fear. And yet, there wasn't a day I didn't think of death. I think of it even now. I, King Alexander Baraden, am the last of my line...

Father Gregory: My King it is normal for any man to fear death but there is nothing it can be done. It is the will of Creator.
King: I am not like any ordinary man! I am the King!
Adrian Thorwind: King or not you are still human. You must now remarry and get new Queen to gave birth to the child...
King: I could never do that to my love, I will never be unfaithful to her.
Darius Lanster: Pardon me but there might be a way to cheat death.
Father Gregory: Such speech is heretical ad insult to the Creator!
King: Let my Right Hand speak.
Darius Lanster: The answer might lie in the legacy of ancient ones. I have reason to believe that there are still long forgotten archives in ruins left by ancient people.
Adrian Thorwind: Fairy tales and nothing more. If ancients knew the secrets of eternal life then how come they are long gone?
Darius Lanster: There could be many reasons, I myself am not mystic to see far in the past and satisfy you curiosity.
King: You have my blessing to investigate these myths even though for now they sound more like old man wishes. Till then Falmir comes first. You may leave now...

Attachments

• 53554.png
    53554.png
    999.7 KB · Views: 45
Level 19
I like the name as it is, besides Kaliron is already used - Kingdom of Kaliron, you know. But you should change his title to king, we don't want another emperor, do we?

Anyways, cool pic! Does this mean that terrain of the capital is done? :)

Level 21
I liked the first emperor too... And well empire fits more as there is no other human nation to challenge its power, otherwise then it would be kingdom. Buuuut if it is supposed to be kingdom then kingdom it is.

Not that I know of. Besides from what I saw in template "to do list" I didn't see throne room.

Level 21
I was informed about that to late. Also that just proves that there is literally no anymore any other nation that can challenge Falmir. Oh and did you read the description on the pic because "The world is at my knees, I own all, I rule all" is not what satisfied and modest people say.

Don't worry Dy is working on it. At least it gives you time to create your character if you haven't.

Status
Not open for further replies.