• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "The Lost Temple of Dreamers" Seer Krzark'an: Behold human. You are the first of your k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
"The Lost Temple of Dreamers"

Seer Krzark'an: Behold human. You are the first of your kind to see the Temple.
Darius Lanster: So far you held your word. Why?
Seer Krzark'an: The Goddess told me through her flames and I listened. There is nothing else to be said in this mater. Now step carefully, its quite easy to get lost here.

--------------------------------------------------------
*After walking through passages of ancient temple they finally reach the archive chamber.

Darius Lanster: Amazing everything is still preserved. All the sites in Corinth have degraded long ago.
Seer Krzark'an: The old tales are true then... now get the tablet in center, it contains all you need.
Darius Lanster: You seem little to eager to help yet you don't ask anything in return. There must be something other then flame hallucinations.
Seer Krzark'an: Hallucinations! I should... Just grab it and then get of Radaghan. Hopefully we will never see each other again and that is looking like best reward at the moment.
Darius Lanster: Hah I agree with you on that regard. Now that I have what I need I can go back to civilization.

Attachments

• 58799.png
    58799.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.