• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "Jungle Fever" Gnarl: So dis temple of sleepers. Kher: Dreamers. Gnarl: Ye dat to. Te

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
"Jungle Fever"

Gnarl: So dis temple of sleepers.
Kher: Dreamers.
Gnarl: Ye dat to. Tell me does it have something valuable? Gold by any chance?
Kher: If there ever was anything of value it was looted by now. Its just an empty ruin worshiped by Dyakari clan. And they aren't trustworthy kind of vulrakar.
Darius Lanster: What did you just say? You aren't from Dyakari tribe? Then why did you volunteered to be my guide.
Kher: No way I am one of those scum. And don't have doubt in my abilities chief. I am not a local but I sure had my share of their blood during the raids.
Gnarl: Hey we will avoid them right? I don't like the sound of those guys.
Kher: Oh they know we are here. They just lack courage to actually meet us face to face. I am actually surprised that nobody is following us.
Darius Lanster: Keep your mind on the path. Dyakari are not our problem.
Kher: There is clearing up a head with fresh water we should rest there. I doubt your soldiers can keep walking with full armor.
--------------------------------------------------------
Kher: How thoughtful an ambush.
Dyakari: Hold your tong dog, the great Chieftainseer is present.
Seer Krzark'an: The flames have foreseen your arrival Darius. I have been expecting you for quite sometime now.
Darius Lanster: I don't care how what your spies told you. Stand aside and I won't be forced to kill you.
Seer Krzark'an: You judge my intentions before even hearing them, flames said you would. No I am not here to stop you, I am here to help.
Darius Lanster: I got a guide already. Your "help" is not needed.
Seer Krzark'an:He can show you the path yes but you will need me once you are inside the temple. I know what you seek and only I can give you.
Darius Lanster: And what do you ask in return if I accept your gesture?
Seer Krzark'an: Nothing at all. Only that you come alone.
Darius Lanster: You must take me for a fool.
Seer Krzark'an: Only if you refuse the offer and think you''l survive barrage of bolts. To be honest I am not giving you much choice here.
Darius Lanster: Next time I'll come with army and burn your wretched home.
Seer Krzark'an: Perhaps one day, but that is not this day. Now Follow me and all your quest will be closer to completion.
Darius Lanster: You won. This time.

Attachments

• 58727.png
    58727.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.