• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "Really long voyage" After long trip from mainland Lord Darius, and few stops at Cresce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
"Really long voyage"

After long trip from mainland Lord Darius, and few stops at Crescent Islands, finally reached Radaghan. Governor of New Sirenya outpost swiftly came to greet his lord, barely hiding surprise to this unexpected visit.

Governor: My lord, we did not expect you so soon. I. I know outpost still isn't finished but please give us more time and I...
Darius Lanster: Relax the dead line still hasn't been reached. I have other duties here.
Governor: Anything I can do for you m'lord? I am here to serve.
Darius Lanster: I need a group of soldiers and someone who knows his ways through jungle.
Governor: Consider it done. As for a guide well there are some locals but...
Darius Lanster: So your men still haven't mapped this region?
Governor: Of course we did just its not safe for lone scouts to explore. The local tribe is rather lenient but there many wild dogs out there...
Darius: Which is why I will travel with my guard and men you can spare. I am on duty sent by king himself and we don't want king to be unhappy, do we?
Governor: I, I am loyal to crown of Falmir. I'll do everything expected from me. Please this way.

Darius Lanster: So this must be my "guide". I see he has a goblin pet?
Governor: My lord this is uh Kher, he is one of few "locals" that are employed.
Darius Lanster: Employing dogs? I guess you are paying them with bones.
Gnarl: Gentlemen if I may it rude? Ya see here its a simple job for me and my friend here. We can guide safely through entire continent. For a price of course.
Darius Lanster: A hyena guide and now a trader goblin?
Gnarl: Yea I am special, plus spending whole life with orc that can't count above the number of his fingers makes one lust for better things in life. Its actually funny story how I met Kher you see...
Kher: You can do many things but shutting up isn't one of them. Chieftain Darius I am the best guide you can find. I am certainly better then any human ya got here.
Darius Lanster: I have wasted enough time already. You two are hired. We move out now.
Kher: Where to?
Darius: I believe you call it Ruins of Dreamers.

Attachments

• 57907.png
    57907.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 45
Status
Not open for further replies.