• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "Safe Docks" ----------------------------------------------------------- Lord Nichola

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
"Safe Docks"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Lord Nicholas: M'lord I am so glad you have returned safely. All your orders have been done here and we are all waiting for further instructions.
Darius Lanster: Excellent, I believe it wasn't hard to complete the tasks?
Lord Nicholas: No of course not, though I didn't approve certain person...
Darius Lanster: Later we shall discus for now lets go to the castle. There is much to be planed.
--------------------------------------------------------

Isabel: So did you do what I asked?
Gnarl: Ah well yes and no but mostly yes. Then again not so much you see it was like this...
Kher: We pretended to be guides and led the human lord to old ruins but we weren't allowed by local tribe to follow him inside. We only know he got what he came there for.
Isabel: And you have absolutely no idea what it is?
Gnarl: Well could be a ring that controls all living things or a red herring. I tried to get a small look at the thing but it was covered and guarded day and night.
Kher: What ever it is, it must be really important. I am not sure why did Seer Krzark gave it in the first place. He wouldn't give a piece of meet to a starving pup.
Isabel: Well at least we know something, but I will have to insist you both stay here. Just try not to be seen by public.
Gnarl: Don't worry love, I'll make sure our Vulrakar friend sees our hideout unseen.
Isabel: Its not he who worries me.
Gnarl: Hey it was just that one...two...several times...

Attachments

• 59333.png
    59333.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 37
Status
Not open for further replies.