• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Picture] "Castle Gardens" Lord Nicholas: I was hardly expecting our meeting to be here. Isabel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
"Castle Gardens"

Lord Nicholas: I was hardly expecting our meeting to be here.
Isabel: I know that local brothels are much more to your liking then gardens but sometimes one should enjoy simple things.
Lord Nicholas: You can't speak to me with that tone. Now get to the point.
Isabel: You know, being polite for once wouldn't kill you. We'll have to work on that but first things first. I got some info you will find interesting. Its all on these papers.
Lord Nicholas: Why would I be... these are the Black Hawk investigation reports? You stole these?
Isabel: Of course not if I did they would notice. I borrowed from them and then made duplicates. Now you and your men can outshine the elite.
Lord Nicholas: Hmpf you are so full of yourself. But don't forget who is a Lord here and who is nothing but a killer.
Isabel: Your predecessor was lord too. That didn't help him much to avoid death.
Lord Nicholas: What? He died of heart attack you wench.
Isabel: What ever makes you help sleep at night. Until next time.
Lord Nicholas: Great I am here stuck with murderous wench wile Darius is on trip to mangy lands. What else can possibly go wrong!

Attachments

• 54640.png
    54640.png
    1 MB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.