• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "Midnight visit" Darius: Is someone there? Show yourself. Isabel: It not nice to kee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
"Midnight visit"

Darius: Is someone there? Show yourself.
Isabel: It not nice to keep a lady waiting.
Darius: What are you doing here, didn't you get my order to leave for Sirenaya.
Isabel: Yea I decided to ignore that. To many strange things have crossed my path. Your visit to Radaghan to acquire mysterious item, sudden wish to get rid of me and the thing you talked with king.
Darius: You spied on me?
Isabel: Of course, you think I wouldn't find out about new heir? To many secrets you have Darius.
Darius: That's Highlord to you, I do not appreciate this. What makes you think I won't kill your for this.
Isabel: You never knew why I have chosen to work for you do you.
Darius: Money, that what your kind desires anyway.
Isabel: Wrong. You never cared what happened on that night 25 years ago.
Darius: What are you accusing me now?
Isabel: Infidelity to your wife.
Darius: How dare you, how dare you accuse me of infidelity. My wife died in my hands during childbirth. I held her and my dead born son. You can't imagine the pain I felt that day.
Isabel: Yet you screwed my mother in brothel 25 years ago.
Darius: What!
Isabel: I am your bastard child, that's why I tried to please you the best way I knew. But you never even knew I was your child, I was just another instrument you found.
Darius: Any proof of these wild claims. You are testing my patience.
Isabel: My mother kept medallion you gave her as payment, here have a look yourself. She told me to never reveal my heritage, but I couldn't keep it anymore.
Darius: Gods have twisted sense of humor. They robbed me of my wife and son yet they gave me a daughter. A bastard child but still my flesh and blood. This must be a sign.
Isabel: A sign? Sign for what?
Darius: You shall see personally soon. You'll remain here for now. There will be something I'll want you personally to witness.

Attachments

• 60502.png
    60502.png
    644.2 KB · Views: 40
Status
Not open for further replies.