• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "Crime doesn't pay" Woman: Aaaaaaa! No stop, he didn't do nothing he is Innocent" Sol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
"Crime doesn't pay"

Woman: Aaaaaaa! No stop, he didn't do nothing he is Innocent"
Soldier: Ma'am he was seen by thirteen people while he was stabbing victim and then he said "I am glad I killed that bastard"
Murder: You'll never take me alive!
Lord Nicholas: I hate Mondays. Still not as bad as bad as that guy killed in his basement and his daughter kidnapped.
Isabel: Talking to yourself again?
Lord Nicholas: What? What are you doing here we aren't supposed to be seen together.
Isabel: Yea they'll pay attention to us and not to the guy that is drowning in his own blood. You can always say I am your whore, not like nobody would believe you have to pay to get laid.
Lord Nicholas: Dd you want something or are you here to waste my time.
Isabel: Now that you mentioned I have acquired a list that might be of interest to you. Member list of certain cult? And of course their location.
Lord Nicholas: How did you get... no I don't want to know.
Isabel: See I figure that taking out this... Black Sun will certainly gain you finally some respect around here.
Lord Nicholas: Don't you worry about me. I know exactly what to do.
Isabel: Great you take care of them. Seems they are skulking in sewers. Bunch of weirdos.
Lord Nicholas: Worse, they are demon worshipers. Though I honestly doubt most of them even have any powers. Still heresy is heresy and only one punishment. Death.

Attachments

• 57940.png
    57940.png
    910.9 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.