• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "Drunken Exposition" William: You know you two are more trouble then you are worth. Wi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
"Drunken Exposition"

William: You know you two are more trouble then you are worth. With anyone else I can go to any pub and get drunk and instead here we are in remote hideout god knows where.
Gnarl: Well we could've stayed in capital but Izy said that's a bad idea. Something about being to dangerous.
William: Of course its bloody dangerous always was. The damn coup to take over the throne.
Gnarl: That guy Darius sure didn't want to take any chances did he?
Kher: Strongest take what they deserve what so strange about hat.
William: What was strange is that it wasn't his people who first started the fight. Thorwinds men were informed and tried to secure the throne first. And that's not the worst part. It was bloody diversion they attacked prison and freed Thorwind and another group even broke in Black Hand base and burned it.
Gnarl: And poor ol' Redshirt got himself used as pin cushion. Ye think you told this once, kinda hazy from this bad drinks though.
Kher: I honestly don't even understand your interest in that foul liquid. Limits to much ability to fight properly.
Gnarl: You guyz in the east don't have much fun do ya?
William: And where is Isabel?
Isabel: I am here and...what did you do to the door?
Gnarl (falls from his chair): Oh hey boss, didn't see ya dere!
Isabel: I leave you three for few hours and... regardless start packing we are going to Sirenya.
William: Sure thing "princess" and what are we going to there? Enjoy the sun.
Isabel: I am going to find out what Darius discovered with or without you. Things in Falmir are much to darker then anyone realizes and only we know the truth.
Gnarl: Well boss more likely only you. You kinda didn't share much about this "ritual" in the "underground city". I did understand king being killed though.
Isabel: Its complicated and...I ran before I saw the end. Only screams were following me in those halls after. I don't want to talk about it and that's that. Now are you with me or not.
Kher: No need to ask me you know our deal.
Gnarl: Ye you and your "mysterious" deal. Ya I am gona go with you someone must take care of you and dogs on the east are much less racist then you pigskins. Excluding you boss!
Isabel: William?
William: This really shocked you didn't it. Well with Hand gone I don't have much to do...
Isabel: You are fool if you think all members are dead. In fact I am sure some would like to have talk with us if you get what I mean.
William: Point taken. Guess its just like usual business in the end. Hide from the heat till situation cools down.
Isabel: I have a feeling this will end badly.
Gnarl: We go to adventure! Hic!

Attachments

• 68031.jpg
    68031.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.