• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "Still Jungle" After Darius received tablet he wasted no time and was already on his w

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
"Still Jungle"

After Darius received tablet he wasted no time and was already on his way back to New Sirenya. To his surprise he encountered Andorias Valorfist in the jungle.

--------------------------------------------------
Darius Lanster: What an unexpected occurrence. You are far from your war Valorfist.
Andorias Valorfist: Not far, war is the reason I am here.
Darius Lanster: Greenskins here? And I thought there were already enough mongrels here.
Andorias Valorfist: You know little of greenskin movements I see.
Darius Lanster: I prefer dealing with our own kind. Luckly there have been no sights of greenskins on my lands in quite some time. I suppose I owe some of the gratitude to you.
Andorias Valorfist: Perhaps, and yet I do not wish to delay ourselves from our business here, I suppose that we should be on our way for whatever we've come for.
Darius Lanster: Ah yes I bid you farewell and good luck on your hunt. Perhaps next time we shall meet in more civilized place.
Andorias Valorfist: Indeed we shall.
--------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• 58821.png
    58821.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 36
Level 10
For those who think there really is Greenskin activity in Radaghan, surely you need to give an alternate excuse when you want to hide your true intention. So confusion will not be allowed in this sacred cooperation!

Also, +2 points for cooperation!

Status
Not open for further replies.