• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Commoner 1: So... Commoner 2: Did you hear rumors about the King? They say that he went m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Commoner 1: So...
Commoner 2: Did you hear rumors about the King? They say that he went mad and locked himself in the throne room.
Commoner 1: I heard he killed with his bare hands all high lords in the council, then killed demons, then died and came to life and that he lived a life among trolls. But you know rumors are sometimes just rumors.
Commoner 2: Hey I am being serious. Something is just not right. The guards have changed, no announcements, not even some religious nut job yelling.
Commoner 1: You are just imagining things. Wait is that some sort of crowd? Looks like we are getting the announcement you wanted.
Commoner 2: What are they saying.
Commoner 1: Be quiet for few seconds and we might hear.
------------------------------------------------------------
"Citizens of Falmir, today I bring you ill tidings. The King of Falmir and Protector of Corinth Alexander Baraden first of his name, has passed away. In his memory it is declared that this will be the month of grief and all are expected to honor his memory. Since King had no direct heirs, Highlord Darius will preform duty of regent until Lord Council chooses next heir to the throne. Until then word of Darius is word of the Falmir King. As his first order as regent, Highlord Darius sentences Adrian Thorwind and Valithor Karson to death for high treason and are striped of all titles and possessions."
-------------------------------------------------------------
Commoner 2: I told you, I told you!
Commoner 1: For once your crazy conspiracy theories are right. But nothing good will come from this.
Commoner 2: Relax I am sure here in capital there won't be trouble.
Commoner 1: But you can't say the same for everywhere else...
Commoner 2: Maybe we will see avians next.
Commoner 1: Avians don't exist... You know what sure why not? And maybe you'll pay beer for both of us next time.

Attachments

• 67613.jpg
    67613.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.